Photo

New Guy from Philly

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bluelinebully

bluelinebully
  • LocationMontco, PA

Posted 28 March 2016 - 08:58 PM

After playing baseball & soccer up through high school, I got into hockey relatively late in life.  Took my first class at 30 and I've been loving it ever since.  

My wife complains that I have expensive hobbies.  I've taken a break from collecting hockey cards and jerseys and am now into the pro-level stuff.  I've always had an obsession with collecting and gear, so I've been lurking the forums here ever since I found them.  I figured it was time to make an account and start adding to my collection, so here I am!

I'm a big Flyers fan, so I'd definitely be interested in anything and everything Flyers.  Looking for some Gostisbehere QR1s at the moment, but I can imagine they're a little tough to find.  Also interested in any Penn State or Quinnipiac gear.

Take care,

Mike

schennbros

Max steez.

I know a lot more than you about collecting bud, so save the shit

#2 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:12 PM

Welcome to the site! The more flyboy fans the better it is :) lets hope they sneak in and good luck on the ghost hunt

#3 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:15 AM

welcome :y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#4 dougiefresh

dougiefresh

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:17 AM

I'm also new to the site and living in Philly.  I played hockey competitively in my early teens but took a nearly 20 year break.  Now that my 2 year old is obsessed with hockey, I've been motivated to get back into the game.  

I've picked up a few pro stock Ultra Tacks sticks so far and I'm sure that I will gradually expand my pro stock collection in due time.  

- Doug

#5 BigTim52

BigTim52

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:23 PM

Welcome, good luck on the Ghost gear.

#6 nittanypucker

nittanypucker

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:35 PM

Welcome to the site, guys. I'm also in the Philly area. Enjoy the site and Let's Go Flyers!

#7 craig8392

craig8392
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:35 AM

Welcome (pens fan) also from philly

#8 sweetstyz99

sweetstyz99

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

Hi there, I can help you to get stuff you are looking for pants and gloves, if you give me your email I will send you pictures. If you don't read  my message next couple of hours I will be back in town Friday and  I can send you pictures then

#9 Evanblake

Evanblake
  • LocationTri cities, TN

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:52 PM

You can get psu nike socks on ebay right now, I've only seen them twice in a couple years, still no luck finding shells. One guy had a helmet on here a while back, if you do find someone who can cater psu nike shells or pants, get a hold of me. I've been looking forever