Photo

WTB: Warrior Projekt elbows, size small

Warrior projekt elbow pads protective

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ahogan3187

ahogan3187

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:01 PM

Looking to buy some warrior projekt elbows (white ones) in a size small. I have a pair of mediums and they're much larger than any mediums I have ever worn. Thanks

#2 althoma1

althoma1
  • LocationToronto

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:24 AM

I still use the blue and grey model and used to own the white model. The white ones released in 2010 were sized larger than normal. The 2012 Blue and Grey model fits true to size and is more protective. I use a large in the blue and grey model and that's the size I've used in almost every elbow pad I've used, but I had to go with mediums in the white model.

While the white model is super comfortable and mobile, I found the protection wasn't the greatest for hard falls and they would slip if you were held. The blue and grey ones feel a bit more bulky at first, but are very mobile when in use, more protective and they lock in your arm better. If I were you, I'd look for a medium blue and grey pair instead of a small white pair. I personally like the grey and blue kind so much that I stocked up on a few backups, but they're all size large so that's of little use to you - hopefully someone has a pair for you in your size.

#3 ahogan3187

ahogan3187

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:41 AM

Thank you for the great input. I would definitely consider the blue version!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warrior, projekt, elbow, pads, protective