Photo

CCMkid79

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BigDaws

BigDaws
  • LocationBelleville, ON

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:37 AM

Has anyone dealt with this guy? I paid him early last week, said he'd ship out first thing next day, kept putting it off and has completely ghosted on me and hasn't replied to any messages.

Tickle the twine

#2 CCMkid79

CCMkid79

Posted 04 April 2016 - 02:14 PM

I did not completely ghost you...It's called a job and school and I can't log onto this website every single day.  I already sent you a message updating you on everything and what has been going on as well as info on our deal.

Before putting me on complete blast, please feel free to wait for a response as people who have jobs and school are usually busy people.

Thank you..

#3 BigDaws

BigDaws
  • LocationBelleville, ON

Posted 04 April 2016 - 02:34 PM

Well today being the first I've heard from you in 5 days made it concerning as most people here would agree, having someone disappear for 5 days when shipping of product was promised a week prior would raise an eyebrow. By no means is it a blast, as I mentioned to you in PM it's just to see if other members have had a personal experience with you whether it would be good or bad, seeing as you have 0 feedback. Everyone here has jobs and personal lives, and we make time to deliver a promise to other members.

Tickle the twine

#4 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 04 April 2016 - 02:34 PM

Here's an unsolicited tip - with zero feedback, I'd probably have tried harder to make sure I shipped when I said I would, and keep in communication with the buyer, especially if I missed the ship date. 

Lots of people have jobs and school.   Some people even have wives and children and little league practice and piano lessons and even encounter natural disasters and still manage to take the 8 seconds out of their day to provide updates to the person who gave them money so nobody gets worried they got ripped off.  Most people take other people's money and immediately package and ship because they don't want to come across the way you just did.

#5 jtwright2

jtwright2
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 April 2016 - 11:21 AM

Also unsolicited, but agreed.  It's not a conventional online marketplace, and as someone with relatively no feedback myself, it's probably best to air on the side of too much information as opposed to none when selling it seems.  I've probably annoyed a few guys checking in on things I've bought, but everyone has always taken the few seconds to reply and say that they're on it and not to worry -it's much appreciated.  

Just put yourself in their position, sending what's usually a good amount of money over the internet to someone you don't know.  Always best to keep them in the loop even if you're busy so they have that piece of mind on the other end.  

#6 BigDaws

BigDaws
  • LocationBelleville, ON

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:40 PM

Update: would just like to say our issue has since been resolved and it appears my package is ready for pick up at the post office and had a pretty quick shipment seeing as they came from California, it got off on the wrong foot but the mistakes have been since made up for!

Tickle the twine