#3 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

If someone is going please let me know!
Liddy:-)

#4 b33f

b33f

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Can someone grab me a pair of their home socks (black + blue), if anyone is going?

#5 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:14 AM

If anyone does go I'd really like a pair if CL gloves

#6 coznick

coznick
  • LocationSunny Florida

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

Thanks for the tip!

LET'S GO PENS!

#7 MAslapper

MAslapper

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Falcons sale was a joke. I was 15th in line or so and the first 3 people in line work at the local pro shop in town, I think Bertellis. All 3 guys went into the room with trash bags and took almost all the gloves, skates, and pants. I waited in line for over a hour and a half for nothing!!

#8 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

Falcons sale was a joke. I was 15th in line or so and the first 3 people in line work at the local pro shop in town, I think Bertellis. All 3 guys went into the room with trash bags and took almost all the gloves, skates, and pants. I waited in line for over a hour and a half for nothing!!

That's crap. They shouldn't be allowed to do that. Should be a limit on how many they should be allowed to grab to allow everyone else there a chance to get something.
WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#9 Brian

Brian

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Bummer.

#10 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Why was the price range so when we see them on eBay we can all them out of they way over charge!! Bastards!!!
Liddy:-)

#11 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

That really sucks. :nono:
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#12 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

that ain't very fun or cool :-(

#13 Kovy71

Kovy71
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

Bertelli's AKA Powerplay on Ebay. They really need to do something about it. One of them basically stuck out his arm and wiped the glove table into a bag, ridiculous.

#14 Brian

Brian

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

Man that sucks so freaking bad

#15 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Bertelli's AKA Powerplay on Ebay.

That explains it.
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#16 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

what were the prices like?
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#17 zurk89

zurk89
  • LocationHH

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

the guys who run that shop now, while may be nice people, have 0 hockey knowledge and weird customer service. you call inquiring about an item and they ask to call you back in 10 mins. this was not a one time thing. it happened over 5+ times and ive just stopped dealing with them altogether. two times the prices they quoted me on the return call were blatantly wrong as well.

#18 MAslapper

MAslapper

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

That will probably be the last time I try and go to that sale. Not worth my time to wait in line all morning for nothing.
As far as those workers go, I called to get a quote on jerseys and they never called me back. I called the store a week later and they quoted me a price almost $200 more then two other local shops did. Needless to say, I havent gone back or called them since!

#19 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

I work at a large financial instituation here in Springfield, and I spoke with a team rep who visited our office recently. I was asking about the team sale for this year.

The sale has not been announced yet, but should be very shortly after the Falcons finish their playoff run.  Could be next week, could be longer based on how deep they go.

I also asked about early access to the equipment sale for season ticket holders.

He said that they weren't doing any early access this year because they are tired of the store owners coming in and clearing everything out, effectively ruining it for everybody else.  A lot of the shop owners are season ticket holders, so they were clearing out equipment by the bag full before the general public had a chance. 

It will basically be first come, first served.

That's about all the info I could get.  Hopefully it holds true, because I'd like a fair shot at some of the stuff.  I don't even plan to sell what I get.  I actually want to use it.

#20 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:56 AM

They just need to start limiting the number of items each person is allowed to buy per turn in line. That way whether your first in line or 20th in line you'll both have a fair chance of getting what you want. Once you purchase the max # of items allowed you should have to go wait back in line if you want more.