Oli1804
  • LocationQuebec City

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:43 PM

http://sports.yahoo....-145005873.html

#2 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:57 PM

What a joke. I miss the days when you could buy a legit Canadian made on-ice authentic.

Looking for new CCM HPTK pants - Black - Size XL

#3 Hills

Hills
  • LocationNiagara Ontario

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:05 PM

What a joke. I miss the days when you could buy a legit Canadian made on-ice authentic.

You still can, you just get it from JerseyBaron on eBay. I miss the days of being able to buy a Canadian made replica that wasn't a piece of crap.

#4 sharks_throwaway

sharks_throwaway
  • LocationTallmadge, OH

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

You still can, you just get it from JerseyBaron on eBay. I miss the days of being able to buy a Canadian made replica that wasn't a piece of crap.

Hear, hear.  The difference between the old replicas and those fucking jokes that they call "Premier" jerseys is pretty sickening... to a jersey snob like me, at least.

#5 sharks_throwaway

sharks_throwaway
  • LocationTallmadge, OH

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:55 PM

IceJerseys posted this on Reddit earlier today:

Advice: Get your Reebok/CCM jerseys while you can, because the new wave of Fanatics jerseys likely won't look much like a jersey at all. Canadians, think along the lines of Walmart/Canadian Tire jerseys, only more expensive.

EDIT: For those asking privately, the omission of CCM's vintage program in this article was not an oversight.

#6 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:56 PM

This is a disgrace.

For Sale:

#7 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:21 PM

although JerseyBarons authentics are pretty damn good, they still aren't 100% on-ice version.

Looking for new CCM HPTK pants - Black - Size XL

#8 stryland

stryland
  • LocationToronto

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:58 PM

Just another dumb idea to add to the list. Fanatics charges a fortune to ship anything to Canada. I'm with some of you time to order my jerseys now from China

#9 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:07 PM

Just another dumb idea to add to the list. Fanatics charges a fortune to ship anything to Canada. I'm with some of you time to order my jerseys now from China

If they come from the right factory, honestly, the quality of them is better than anything ever put out by Reebok. Some are really, really bad, and others put the Reebok Premiere's to shame..:...

#10 MyWifeWillKillMe

MyWifeWillKillMe
  • LocationAdams, NY

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

Well, I had a conversation with Jersey Baron today.  I regularly get jerseys from him.  I asked him about next season, because I got a Habs Radulov jersey from him that looks incredible.  

I guess I had just assumed he'd be able to get his hands on the Adidas jerseys, and life would go on.  That will not be the case.  He won't be able to get the on-ice style, Canadian-made jerseys and will likely be closing up shop.  Brutal.

#11 sharks_throwaway

sharks_throwaway
  • LocationTallmadge, OH

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:15 PM

Well, I had a conversation with Jersey Baron today.  I regularly get jerseys from him.  I asked him about next season, because I got a Habs Radulov jersey from him that looks incredible.  

I guess I had just assumed he'd be able to get his hands on the Adidas jerseys, and life would go on.  That will not be the case.  He won't be able to get the on-ice style, Canadian-made jerseys and will likely be closing up shop.  Brutal.

Shit.

#12 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:36 AM

Adidas authentic jerseys will be available to specialized stores only, so I am sure we will see more smaller etailers or accounts closed.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#13 MyWifeWillKillMe

MyWifeWillKillMe
  • LocationAdams, NY

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:57 AM

Dupes, do you know if they're the Canadian ones?  Jersey baron can get the Indonesian ones, but won't be bothering with it.