Photo

Donald Trump - President

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#21 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:08 PM

You don't have the right to damage property...clearly you didn't read that I have no issue with protesting, I have a serious issue with damaging businesses and property in your city like your making some point.

#22 afrozenpond

afrozenpond
  • LocationUtica, NY

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:39 PM

I'm a republican, however wasn't a huge supporter of Trump. Though in the end I definitely voted for him over the lieing, murdering waste of a human they call Hillary. I respect our president whether I agree with him or not, he is our leader and we are all Americans. I must say, I'm disgusted by all these low life losers burning cars and businesses in their completely useless protests that will accomplish nothing except adding to their criminal records. They're making the Democratic Party look like a bunch of weak spined, cry baby, sore losers. Unfortunately, for our friends in Canada, all of the biggest whiners here are threatening to come to your country. Good luck with those losers, and sorry they are wanting to come try and ruin your country as well. God bless America! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

After the black man won, the dwindling populus of white men were not going to let a woman be next. Not in 'merica! Guns #1!

#23 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:59 PM

A woman who has accomplished nothing in 30 years of politics, yep...you're write frozen! Maybe you should run for office?!

#24 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:57 PM

A woman who has accomplished nothing in 30 years of politics, yep...you're write frozen! Maybe you should run for office?!

Even I know what checks and balances are, and I'm Canadian.

#25 kimchee411

kimchee411
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 12 November 2016 - 10:55 PM

Absolutely no need to be doing what all the Hillary/Dem supporters are doing currently, no excuse at all for these thuggish crimes they're committing.

I'm gonna go ahead and take exception to that statement.  The vast, VAST, majority of the 60,839,922 people who voted for Clinton are not committing "thuggish crimes".

STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR (NEW/LIKE NEW CONDITION)
β€’ MIC AX1 13" or 14" -- NOT NYI, Oilers, Habs, Ducks, Preds, Hawks, Leafs, Pens, or Devils (retro YES PLEASE).
β€’ Joe Thornton CCM mitts

β€’ Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

β€’ Blackhawks red practice jersey 56/58
β€’ Sens Cream Heritage 2.0 game jersey 56/58

#26 kimchee411

kimchee411
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:07 PM

Our county, a strong Republican county, voted Democrat for the first time since the Great Depression... That's saying something!

With that, karma is king and the Democrats got what they deserved by f**king Bernie. Bernie would've taken Trump, no questions asked.

Wow, I grew up in OC and this is kind of shocking to me.  But then again, it seems the demographics have been shifting towards minority groups for a while so maybe not too much of a shock.  

I nearly spat out my coffee when I read Dana Rohrabacher endorsed the legalization of weed though!

STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR (NEW/LIKE NEW CONDITION)
β€’ MIC AX1 13" or 14" -- NOT NYI, Oilers, Habs, Ducks, Preds, Hawks, Leafs, Pens, or Devils (retro YES PLEASE).
β€’ Joe Thornton CCM mitts

β€’ Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

β€’ Blackhawks red practice jersey 56/58
β€’ Sens Cream Heritage 2.0 game jersey 56/58

#27 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:17 AM

I'm tapping out on this thread, too many libtards present πŸ˜‚ I just hope Trump does a great job so I can continue to laugh at all of the Dems. Adios my friends.

#28 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 November 2016 - 03:43 AM

Libtards. Classic!

#29 afrozenpond

afrozenpond
  • LocationUtica, NY

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:22 AM

I'm tapping out on this thread, too many libtards present πŸ˜‚ I just hope Trump does a great job so I can continue to laugh at all of the Dems. Adios my friends.

Impressive lexicon.

#30 Gswift

Gswift

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:23 AM

Adios my friends.

Hey Trump!, this guy just spoke spanish!!, can you check his documentation to see if he's an llegal??😁

#31 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:04 PM

I'll leave you all with this...

https://m.facebook.c...046922481/&_rdr

#32 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:13 PM

I can't honestly believe that in the massive pool of politicians they have the in States, these were the two that they thought would be represent either side of the government. They are both clowns, and neither should've been put forward. If I were American I would've voted for Hilary over Trump. I wish America had a 'do-over' clause, where they keep the original President on a month-by-month basis.
IMO Obama is the best president that has sat in oval office for a REALLY long time! 

Everytime I think of the current state of US politics I think of Idiocracy the movie. 

#33 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:49 PM

You clearly have not a clue Aussie...comical! Thank god you're not here, just another complete dummy we do not need.

#34 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

Aussie, you can now keep all your Syrian refugees on your little island as well. Let them attack you, rather than us. Australia has it all figured out, don't they?? HAHAHAHA. Maybe we will send all ours to you, that way you can all hold hands and sing love songs together and act like you're saving the world.

#35 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:39 PM

Aussie, you can now keep all your Syrian refugees on your little island as well. Let them attack you, rather than us. Australia has it all figured out, don't they?? HAHAHAHA. Maybe we will send all ours to you, that way you can all hold hands and sing love songs together and act like you're saving the world.

...I actually hope that this is a joke. If not, you are just perpetuating the negative stereotypical American that zero people in the world like.

Also, you do know around 99% of political refugees are really good people. The radical-terrorist equate a relatively very small percentage of non-Westerners, thus if you kick out all these people you are unethically removing many good people who need help. Also, I'm Canadian who lived in Australia for a while and I will gladly say; Thank god I don't live in the States.  

#36 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:21 PM

No worries bud, we don't want you.

#37 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:32 PM

And until your country is attacked by Islamic Terrorists like ours was, you should probably shut your mouth.

#38 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:53 PM

Ours is under constant threat by Islamic Terrorists, but thanks to the consistent efforts by RCMP, CSIS, and JTF-2 we remain safe, you aren't the only country on the planet bud. I don't care if you support Trump, if that's who you truly believe will better your life then so be it. You have the right, just like us, to choose a leader. All i'm saying is, do you honestly believe that Trump is a TRUE leader for your country, and perpetuating fear and hatred will better your nation?

Do yourself a favour...get off CNN, take the blinders off, and be smart and responsible. Nation Security is an absolute paramount (I don't want terrorists in Canada either), but throwing out an entire religion/race just because they have some terrorists in it doesn't help much. Like if you're going to do that you might as well throw out all the christians too, since Christianity breeds racist-hate in the form of KKK...right?

#39 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:02 PM

Hahahaha, you're so lost. Go back to your Tim Hortons and be happy we protect your ass and allow you to survive as a country. 😘

#40 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:06 PM

Hahahaha, you're so lost. Go back to your Tim Hortons and be happy we protect your ass and allow you to survive as a country.

thought u were done with this thread?