#41 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:20 PM

So did I...ok, I'm done now 😂

#42 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:32 PM

Hahahaha, you're so lost. Go back to your Tim Hortons and be happy we protect your ass and allow you to survive as a country.

My god, sir. You really did choose an appropriate picture as your representative, didn't you. Look man, like I said support Trump all you want. I just don't think flapping your mouth much the same as the rest of Trump-supporters really does yourself any service. Anyways, i'm done with your ignorance, have a good night and i'm scared for your future.

By the way, Tim Hortons isn't that great and America definitely does not protect us. Our military is far better trained than yours, we just don't go around bragging about it. Cheers, loud obnoxious neighbour to the south.

#43 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:18 PM

I knew better, but I can certainly confirm now that clicking on this thread was a mistake. So much dumb to go around.

#44 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:21 PM

Trump did an outstanding job, rebuilding Wolman rink in central park in NYC !

#45 DD77

DD77
  • LocationNKY

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:25 PM

Our military is far better trained than yours, we just don't go around bragging about it.

Care to quantify that last part?

Whole I'm not exactly a fan of Trump, I'm much less a fan of Killary. In addition to the previously mentioned integrity problems and other issues, many of us are fed up. We're tired of being force fed political correctness. We're tired of being called racist, sexist, "whatever" any time we have the audacity to question anything. Democrats/liberals have shouted us down and painted us as the devil for so long that many of us have said, "Fine. Fuck it" and we resultantly have no earthly desire to listen to any more from their ilk.

I attempted to keep an open mind towards the democrats/liberals/progressives after this election but my patience is wearing thin. I'm growing less inclined to give a shit about their feels since the only thing the seem to do when they don't get their way is to throw a tantrum and destroy things. So much for the "tolerance and understanding" they seem to demand of everyone else.

#46 MileHigh23

MileHigh23
  • LocationAthabasca, Alberta, Canada

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:13 PM

Just close this stupid thread, never should have been made. Sick of hearing about it.

#47 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:43 PM

I don't think every Trump supporter is stupid/racist. I just think the people that ignore the fact that much of what Trump is pushing is in fact racist, and goes against what a lot of people fought for. If you voted Republican, because you stand with their political platform then fine, that's cool, I don't care. Just don't be a racist dick. That's all. Everyone gets so butt hurt over someone else's opinion.

Also, I could quantify how Canada has a better trained military overall, but to quantify it would be hard since I don't have quantifiable statistics on the topic. I will base my opinion off person experience since I spent 7 years in the Canadian Infantry. Our training is more substantial and covers a lot more topics/skills/weapon training and we are statistically more successful at accomplishing missions and building rapport with the people of foreign countries. I know this because I've trained with American soldiers, and Afghanistan locals. I don't think America has a bad military, in fact your more highly trained sections are phenomenal. People just severely under-estimate the power and skills of Canadian troops. 

#48 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:47 PM

And I agree, please close this. 

#49 DD77

DD77
  • LocationNKY

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:55 PM

And I agree, please close this.

I concur. I'd rather move on to other shit than continue going tit for tat. FWIW, I've been nothing but impressed by the Canadian MIL during my interactions with them. Just can't stand the dick measuring, regardless of who does it.

#50 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:37 PM

Since we've already invoked the use of one of the greatest cinematic masterpieces in all of film, 'Idiocracy', I suggest the following clip should be addressed to anyone who dares speak of this election and that we should close this thread going thread going forward...

#51 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:49 PM

I concur. I'd rather move on to other shit than continue going tit for tat. FWIW, I've been nothing but impressed by the Canadian MIL during my interactions with them. Just can't stand the dick measuring, regardless of who does it.

*Puts ruler away*

Fiiiiiine....

#52 afrozenpond

afrozenpond
  • LocationUtica, NY

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:28 PM

My god, sir. You really did choose an appropriate picture as your representative, didn't you. Look man, like I said support Trump all you want. I just don't think flapping your mouth much the same as the rest of Trump-supporters really does yourself any service. Anyways, i'm done with your ignorance, have a good night and i'm scared for your future.

By the way, Tim Hortons isn't that great and America definitely does not protect us. Our military is far better trained than yours, we just don't go around bragging about it. Cheers, loud obnoxious neighbour to the south.

Good points. Unfortunately you're talking to a wall with Billy Bob over there. White people, praying and shooting off guns...that's his America.

#53 afrozenpond

afrozenpond
  • LocationUtica, NY

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:32 PM

Care to quantify that last part?

Whole I'm not exactly a fan of Trump, I'm much less a fan of Killary. In addition to the previously mentioned integrity problems and other issues, many of us are fed up. We're tired of being force fed political correctness. We're tired of being called racist, sexist, "whatever" any time we have the audacity to question anything. Democrats/liberals have shouted us down and painted us as the devil for so long that many of us have said, "Fine. Fuck it" and we resultantly have no earthly desire to listen to any more from their ilk.

I attempted to keep an open mind towards the democrats/liberals/progressives after this election but my patience is wearing thin. I'm growing less inclined to give a shit about their feels since the only thing the seem to do when they don't get their way is to throw a tantrum and destroy things. So much for the "tolerance and understanding" they seem to demand of everyone else.

"Killary"... I see what ya did there. Also that's what you call people who diminish the worth of other races. They're racists. Silver lining in all of this? The old, hateful white man is disappearing.

#54 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:12 PM

All that needs to be known about how Trump's presidency is gonna go has been confirmed in the last couple days. There will be a person who denies the realities of climate change in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency, a person who believes in a literal interpretation of the Bible will be the secretary of Education, and an alt-right, racist, anti-semitic, misogynist as one of his top advisers. This is the tone his presidency will take. One of "fuck the environment", "fuck minorities", "fuck immigrants", "fuck scientific literacy", and "fuck education". 

It's gonna be a bad four years for pretty much everyone - ESPECIALLY his base. 

#55 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:39 PM

"Killary"... I see what ya did there. Also that's what you call people who diminish the worth of other races. They're racists. Silver lining in all of this? The old, hateful white man is disappearing.

In the heartfelt words of the immortal Russell Peters, soon enough the entire population of the world will just be beige, then we can all live in peace.

#56 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:34 AM

All that needs to be known about how Trump's presidency is gonna go has been confirmed in the last couple days. There will be a person who denies the realities of climate change in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency, a person who believes in a literal interpretation of the Bible will be the secretary of Education, and an alt-right, racist, anti-semitic, misogynist as one of his top advisers. This is the tone his presidency will take. One of "fuck the environment", "fuck minorities", "fuck immigrants", "fuck scientific literacy", and "fuck education". 

It's gonna be a bad four years for pretty much everyone - ESPECIALLY his base. 

That's what I'm talking about. Has nothing to do with Republicans or a Conservative outlook, it has to do with particular actions. I don't think by squashing credible science and education with ancient believes will benefit anyone. In fact, scientific evidence has backed that this is an erroneous pathway in many ways. As an ex-science teacher i'm really scared that they are going to start pushing bad beliefs on children, reducing scientific expenditure, and pushing backwards thinking ways. 

#57 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:55 PM

WHITE PEOPLE!!! GUNS!!!! MONEY!!!! Hahahaha. You fools have no clue. This has now become a comedic thread for me, love laughing at your stupidity! 😂😂😂 Please keep it coming...

#58 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:59 PM

didn't I read 2 pages back that you were leaving this thread?

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#59 DD77

DD77
  • LocationNKY

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:14 AM

[quote name="afrozenpond" post="310233" timestamp="1479162776"]
"Killary"... I see what ya did there. Also that's what you call people who diminish the worth of other races. They're racists.[/quote]
Your definition of a racist is correct. That's not the issue many conservative leaning people have. It's the broad brush that many dems/libs/progs have painted them with. Any who have dared question anything they've said has been called one "-ist" or another.

quote name="afrozenpond" post="310233" timestamp="1479162776"]
Silver lining in all of this? The old, hateful white man is disappearing.[/quote]
I pray the old hateful white man is disappearing. That being said, your statement comes across as more of the same broad brush. If that's not your intent, I apologize. I've been all over the country and a good chunk of the globe. Old, white conservative men aren't the only hateful people.

Because of my occupation, skin tone, sexual orientation and sex I've been deemed by many to be all manner of evil things. And that's without me saying or doing anything to anyone. So much for being judged by the content of my character.

I personally think Trump is a buffoon, but I'm at least willing to give him a fair shake. It's the same courtesy I gave our current president despite my not voting for him and disagreeing with his politics/policies. If Trump turns out to be the antichrist as many have already decided he'll be, I'll be the first one to throw my lot in with whoever he runs against.

#60 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

Both candidates were trash, I cant say he's the lesser of two evils, and I cant say the same about her.  He won, she lost. sucks to suck and we have to live with it like the previous presidents in Bush, and Obama.

My only concern is my family is all latinos, my dad is a US citizen, yet hes already been attacked twice in his area and one guy told him "don't bother calling the cops, Trump is here, and you're leaving soon"

FoH

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff