Photo

NHL1987

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 stallion_md

stallion_md

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:11 PM

At the end of the day, all I wanted was the pants he had posted for sale. Sent him an inquiry on his post for the girdle for sale. Asked him if he was interested in selling. He was so quick to reply to me when he wanted payment for which he received same day. Then I had to keep messaging him asking for updates and later only states "pants shipped" via text message after I had to go to paypal to settle this. Very amusing on how his story changes.... Hopefully the member he sold the girdle too finally  gets its. No matter new or long time member, sports2k members, from my experience, shares the wealth of pro stock gear amongst each other, which is awesome, and word gets out went these type of guys pull this type of stuff. I'll find the girdle from another member, but reason I'm putting this out there is to prevent this guy from doing the same stuff to others. This guy just needs to own up to his own behavior. 

#42 bakerboy

bakerboy

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:03 AM

I feel it is worth me adding my first interaction with "NHL1987" as these days I am hesitant to deal or negotiate with guys from this forum I don't know. However after about an hour of texting with this guy it's safe to say he is just as interested in and crazy about gear as we ALL are!

Justin is polite, respectful and even drove out to meet me during rush hour to complete our trade/deal.

Sometimes things don't go exactly according to plan or end up the way we like but this member is in no way a waste of time or out to scam someone. I don't go to bat for many guys i have just met but I had a great all around transaction with this fella and hope others give him a chance moving forward.

Baker xo

#43 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:04 AM

#44 airmaxone95

airmaxone95
  • LocationOntario

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:40 AM

I feel it is worth me adding my first interaction with "NHL1987" as these days I am hesitant to deal or negotiate with guys from this forum I don't know. However after about an hour of texting with this guy it's safe to say he is just as interested in and crazy about gear as we ALL are!

Justin is polite, respectful and even drove out to meet me during rush hour to complete our trade/deal.

Sometimes things don't go exactly according to plan or end up the way we like but this member is in no way a waste of time or out to scam someone. I don't go to bat for many guys i have just met but I had a great all around transaction with this fella and hope others give him a chance moving forward.

Baker xo

+1

have met him in person on more than one occasion. good guy all around.

#45 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:11 PM

I've met with him too but doing deals in person and doing deals over the internet are two WAAAAAYY different things.