Photo

Biosteel?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:07 AM

Ive been using on and off for a few years now.

Does anyone else uses it?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#2 court31sierra

court31sierra

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:27 AM

i have been using it for the last 3 years. 

#3 Bosik

Bosik

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

I have noticed that many if not every NHL player has it in the locker room several bottles some of them. And I was wondering is the retail powder somehow differs from "pro stock" biosteel

it looked odd, but i still grabbed a pair...

#4 LankNasty

LankNasty
  • LocationHamilton, Ontario

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:59 AM

I have noticed that many if not every NHL player has it in the locker room several bottles some of them. And I was wondering is the retail powder somehow differs from "pro stock" biosteel

I was lucky enough to buy a container of this at the last leafs sale and I have to say that the pro stock version is much better. I felt unbeatable. The burst of energy I had was unlike anything else I've ever tried. I felt like I could've stayed out for the entire duration of the ice time so to the hydration I received from drinking a bottle of the pro stock. With the retail version I can exert myself for my usual 30 second-1 minute shift only.
If you can get your hands on a pro stock container I highly recommend trying it!

"Thank God theres still a sport for middle sized white boys"

-Derek Sutton (Youngblood) 

#3k

#5 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:06 PM

I snort that shit before and after every game, thats the best way to get it right into the blood stream.

#6 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:05 PM

WTB : Pro Stock Biosteel powder, PM me with what you've got :censored:

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#7 Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:40 PM

I love it. I drink it even when not at hockey. If I ever feel I need a gatorade, I just go for this.

I am a mild diabetic, so I cannot drink regular energy drinks due to the high sugar content.

~Sam~

#8 Bosik

Bosik

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:45 PM

ahahah pro stock biosteel, cmon guys you know what i mean.

it looked odd, but i still grabbed a pair...

#9 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

:rofl:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#10 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:21 PM

I was lucky enough to buy a container of this at the last leafs sale and I have to say that the pro stock version is much better. I felt unbeatable. The burst of energy I had was unlike anything else I've ever tried. I felt like I could've stayed out for the entire duration of the ice time so to the hydration I received from drinking a bottle of the pro stock. With the retail version I can exert myself for my usual 30 second-1 minute shift only.
If you can get your hands on a pro stock container I highly recommend trying it!

:workout:

For Sale:

#11 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:23 PM

In all seriousness, great for hangovers.

#12 LankNasty

LankNasty

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:45 PM

Retweet x a million

#3k

#13 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:03 PM

It is?

Thats good to know :D

#14 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

Also real great with vodka.

#15 HabsFan76

HabsFan76
  • LocationHome of the Habs

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:59 PM

Great topic, picked this up for the first time and added a pouch to 500 ml of water and found it sweet. Will try it this week during a game and will add a pouch to 900ml of water.

How much do you guys use for 500ml of water? How many liters do you drink during a game? How does it help your game?

tubewithpacket_20160810235840_0.png

With the retail version I can exert myself for my usual 30 second-1 minute shift only.

Did you notice any difference over regular water?

#16 LankNasty

LankNasty

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:21 AM

Habsfan, I prefer one pouch to 500 ml but if you found it too sweet you should enjoy it more diluted at the 900. I find that when I get off the ice my body feels a lot better. I try to take a swig of the biosteel and water each time as I find the biosteel can cause phlegm at times (hence the diluting). It's all a preference thing! But to answer your question, I find a difference over water but I find it's just a healthier substitute to Gatorade on the bench.

#3k

#17 HabsFan76

HabsFan76

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:13 PM

Habsfan, I prefer one pouch to 500 ml but if you found it too sweet you should enjoy it more diluted at the 900. I find that when I get off the ice my body feels a lot better. I try to take a swig of the biosteel and water each time as I find the biosteel can cause phlegm at times (hence the diluting). It's all a preference thing! But to answer your question, I find a difference over water but I find it's just a healthier substitute to Gatorade on the bench.

Thanks, ill bring a bottle of water as well. Does the phlegm happen with Gatorade?

#18 LankNasty

LankNasty

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:28 PM

Thanks, ill bring a bottle of water as well. Does the phlegm happen with Gatorade?

Yes but it's worse with Gatorade than biosteel for me

#3k

#19 HabsFan76

HabsFan76

Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:37 AM

Added a pouch to 900ml of water and took it to a game. Midway through the game I could no longer take the taste of it and switched to water. One of the ingredients is Stevia, which I dont like the taste of especially in yogurt. Ill try it again next time I play to see if I can finish the bottle.

#20 mwallner

mwallner
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:32 AM

Great topic, picked this up for the first time and added a pouch to 500 ml of water and found it sweet. Will try it this week during a game and will add a pouch to 900ml of water.

How much do you guys use for 500ml of water? How many liters do you drink during a game? How does it help your game?

tubewithpacket_20160810235840_0.png

Did you notice any difference over regular water?

i throw a pouch in a nalgene bottle, ~1L of water. It's way too strong for me if its diluted to 500ml. plus the extra water doesn't hurt.