Photo

GONE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 bbednarz57

bbednarz57
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:15 PM

For sale is a used first generation 42mm Apple Watch Sport. The body of the watch is in very good shape. The aluminum has two very small nicks in it (I did my best to capture them in pictures, but it was not focusing in close enough). There are also a couple of small scratches on the casing, really not noticeable unless you are looking for them. The back charging connector also has some scuffs, but it does not effect the charging. The watch still easily gets me a day of use, usually with at least 50% left at the end of the day. The screen is in excellent condition, I do not see a single scratch. For most of the life of the watch I had a screen protector on it.  It comes with a genuine apple white sport band. It also comes with multiple knock off bands. All are fully functional without any issues. The royal blue and genuine Apple white one are the only two that come with both S/M and M/L bands. All of the rest of them come with the bands that are the equivalent of the M/L. 8 bands in total. Also included is the charger, but not the wall adapter. Does not come with the box.  The watch has Apple Care+ until June 22, 2017.

$180 shipped

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2762.jpg