Pittsburgh Penguins New Black and Gold Pro Stock

pittsburgh penguins pro stock

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tj92

tj92

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:30 AM

Hey Guys,

In search of pro stock items for the new Pittsburgh Penguins gear (black and gold). Looking for a large in pants, size 13" in gloves and large or XL in jersey. Please let me know where I can find the following and how much in Canadian prices - from Toronto, ON:

- Pro Stock Pants

- Pant covers

- gloves

- practice jersey

- camo jersey and socks

Pictures below are what I'm looking for:

mX6LJqbwuL0MMWpxCvj9-7g.jpg

#2 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:11 AM

Welll, first of all you might do well to look around our site a little more before posting. If you did you'd notice that we have a "Gear Wanted" section in our Marketplace which is where this post should be.
Other than that eBay, Sideline swap and prostock hockey.com are your best bets. I have a pair of pants in eBay right now, PM me if you're interested.

Oh, and you also might want to mention what sizes you need.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#3 tj92

tj92

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

Welll, first of all you might do well to look around our site a little more before posting. If you did you'd notice that we have a "Gear Wanted" section in our Marketplace which is where this post should be.
Other than that eBay, Sideline swap and prostock hockey.com are your best bets. I have a pair of pants in eBay right now, PM me if you're interested.

Oh, and you also might want to mention what sizes you need.

Hey,

Thanks so much for the advice, I definitely will look a little deeper I just got excited to find a forum like this so I posted something. Can you send me a link to your ebay post?

#4 rmacleod

rmacleod
  • LocationBurlington Ontario

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:20 PM

Hey Guys,

In search of pro stock items for the new Pittsburgh Penguins gear (black and gold). Looking for a large in pants, size 13" in gloves and large or XL in jersey. Please let me know where I can find the following and how much in Canadian prices - from Toronto, ON:

- Pro Stock Pants

- Pant covers

- gloves

- practice jersey

- camo jersey and socks

Pictures below are what I'm looking for:

mX6LJqbwuL0MMWpxCvj9-7g.jpg

Email these guys, they get a ton of Pens stuff.

http://www.jjdistrib...ce-jerseys.html

Always looking for Toronto Maple Leafs Pro Stock!

#5 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

Hey,

Thanks so much for the advice, I definitely will look a little deeper I just got excited to find a forum like this so I posted something.

I can understand that. it's like finding Hockey Heaven. :)

and hey, you've already mastered how to post a picture. you'd be surprised the amount of members here who can't seem to figure that out even after 1,000 posts.  :dunno:

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#6 tj92

tj92

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:50 PM

I can understand that. it's like finding Hockey Heaven. :)

and hey, you've already mastered how to post a picture. you'd be surprised the amount of members here who can't seem to figure that out even after 1,000 posts.  :dunno:

its so true about the hockey heaven!

#7 Evanblake

Evanblake
  • LocationTri cities, TN

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:27 PM

They sell the Warriors on prostockhockey.com in your size

#8 puckhead24

puckhead24

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:34 AM

I have those exact pants for sale on this forum.

Large

http://www.sports2k....1-mic-hustlers/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pittsburgh, penguins, pro, stock