Jhui

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

IMG 20170227 WA0019

i am not a happy camper :(

#3 stryland

stryland
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

Surprised the sens would want a piece of trash like Burrows. The Nucks made out like bandits on that trade!

#4 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

Surprised the sens would want a piece of trash like Burrows. The Nucks made out like bandits on that trade!

If you knew what a good teammate and leader he was, you definitely would not say that. Burrows, along with the Sedin's, have been the kind of guys every team wants to have in their locker room, and in their community. He will be greatly missed around here.

#5 stryland

stryland
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:34 PM

I've seen & heard enough of his actions on the ice to make my opinions about what a classless hockey player he is. He might be a great individual off the ice but not on it. I do respect the Sedin's and everything they have meant to that organization. They have always played the game with class, can't say the same for Burrows

#6 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:49 PM

I've seen & heard enough of his actions on the ice to make my opinions about what a classless hockey player he is. He might be a great individual off the ice but not on it. I do respect the Sedin's and everything they have meant to that organization. They have always played the game with class, can't say the same for Burrows

Definitely not a "classless" player. He's been the heart and soul of the Canucks on the ice. His teammate love him, and judging by the reaction from all the Sens players, they're very excited to have him joining their team.

#7 stryland

stryland
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:04 PM

He totally is classless. Look up the Patrick O'Sullivan thing and Jordin Tootoo thing. Have you ever heard of a team bashing new players coming in? I never have.

#8 Moose

Moose

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:12 PM

Shattenkirk to Washington. Damn they look tough to beat this year.

#9 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:47 PM

Burrows is a gem. Yeah he's a pain in the ass to play against but that's why he's amazing.
It's sad to see him go but the Canucks definitely won on that one.

I just saw Shattenkirk went to the Caps for two players and a 2017 and 2018 draft picks

#10 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:56 PM

He totally is classless. Look up the Patrick O'Sullivan thing and Jordin Tootoo thing. Have you ever heard of a team bashing new players coming in? I never have.

Patrick O'Sullivan is the epitome of classless. His twitter feed says it all.

#11 stryland

stryland
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

So that makes it ok then to make fun of somebody for being physically abused when you are a kid or racial slurs said to Jordin Tootoo not sure how anybody can defend this guys actions on the ice

#12 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:21 PM

So that makes it ok then to make fun of somebody for being physically abused when you are a kid or racial slurs said to Jordin Tootoo not sure how anybody can defend this guys actions on the ice

In O'Sullivan's case, yes. The guy is just a big baby. As far as Tootoo goes, no, anything racial is terrible, and definitely crosses the line. Not sure what was said though.....

#13 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:32 AM

Burrows is pretty classless. Those are just two events that made it to the league and media, imagine all the other crap this guy has spewed out through his yap that hasn't been recorded or talked about. Not to mention the dirty plays and spears this guy has dished out over his career. He's just simply a weasel.

Either way, Vancouver for the win on that trade talk about getting fleeced. Even the analysts on the radio on tsn said it was a bad trade. I believe it was Craig button and can't remember the othe dudes name. But don't worry Ottawa fans, only 2 years of him left really. He's almost out to pasture soon.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#14 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:30 AM

Whats the word on Jordan Benn?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#15 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:00 AM

He's best known as Jsmie's brother, that's his best asset....

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#16 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:14 AM

Remember when Burrows bit Bergeron? Yeah.

#17 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:37 AM

Remember when Burrows bit Bergeron? Yeah.

You mean when he put his fingers in Burrows mouth? Pretty sure 100% of people would have done the same thing......

#18 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

Oh my god is this seriously happening? Burrows is a puke, everyone knows that. It's fine, those players exist. That being said I would take him on my team in a second.

#19 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:18 AM

You mean when he put his fingers in Burrows mouth? Pretty sure 100% of people would have done the same thing......

Don't know about everyone else, but I sure wouldn't bite someone even if their finger was in my mouth. 

I'm with wheelsnipe though, the guys is an agitator out there. A guy you would love to have on your team, but hate to play against. Canucks made out like bandits on that trade, Dahlen will be good. 

- Always looking for new style stars gear, particularly Bauer! 

#20 Jhui

Jhui

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

well it depends if the person sticking their finger in your mouth is tugging down your throat to choke you. guess we will never know