Brian

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

Kings practice rink does not sell gear
Ducks practice rink does not sell gear
Sharks... no idea. Too far away.

#22 murphy

murphy

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:06 PM

An email I just received about the Select a Seat event (for season ticket holders to choose their seats) included this:

"Game-used equipment from the 2011-12 season will also be on sale directly outside the Team Store so make sure you stop by and check out all the great items!"

I'm not sure if this is going to be the actual sale, but I hope not! The event is June 9th.

#23 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

An email I just received about the Select a Seat event (for season ticket holders to choose their seats) included this:

"Game-used equipment from the 2011-12 season will also be on sale directly outside the Team Store so make sure you stop by and check out all the great items!"

I'm not sure if this is going to be the actual sale, but I hope not! The event is June 9th.

That's great to hear!! Do you have to be a season ticket holder and where is it located at?

#24 kevin92285

kevin92285

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hey boys i'll be going to California next week and was wondering where the best pro stock hokcey stores are in that area. Do the kings or Ducks or Sharks practice rinks have gear for sale?

Sharks already had their yearly sell, so pretty much everything is gone except for some goalie sticks.

#25 cott1

cott1

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

So is this THE sale? June 9th - for season ticket holders only or open to public? Sounds like if it's outside the team store anyone could go, no? Did they give a time of day?
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#26 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

This isn't the equipment sale unless they are drastically changing things from how they use to do it.

#27 cott1

cott1

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

maybe the sale will be earlier in the week?? is there a way to call and confirm? was there a number in the email you received?

#28 Brian

Brian

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

I got the email also.
Just doesn't seem right. I'll try and find out more.

Email says 3-5PM at Honda Center

877-wild-wing is the phone number apparently.

#29 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

The sale will be at the Rinks in Anaheim and not at the Honda Center. If I remember correctly they did something g similar to this last year about a week or two before the actual EQ sale

#30 Brian

Brian

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

Did they post the info somewhere, Shaun?

#31 cott1

cott1

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

I got the email also.
Just doesn't seem right. I'll try and find out more.

Email says 3-5PM at Honda Center

877-wild-wing is the phone number apparently.

"877-wild-wing" is too many numbers, no?

#32 Brian

Brian

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Yeah... that's what I was thinking. lol
that's what the email says though!
too many numbers

#33 cott1

cott1

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

Ha.
Shaky equipment sale info AND too many numbers in their phone number???
Dare I say, this team needs to get their Ducks in a row!....thank you thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress :)

#34 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

I haven't heard anything other than what you guys are hearing. I'm just basing it off history.

#35 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

I'm in Anaheim now and I am disapointed there is not going to be a sale while I am here! I hate the ducks more and more everyday

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#36 murphy

murphy

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

Lots of companies have "too many" numbers. You don't really need to press the last number but doing so won't affect anything.

#37 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

Lots of companies have "too many" numbers. You don't really need to press the last number but doing so won't affect anything.

Hmmmmmmmmm.........? Anyone try it yet? :headbang:

#38 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:38 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm.........? Anyone try it yet? :headbang:

I tryed it and it worked. The woman that i talked to that works at the team store didnt seem to no much about the gear sale.... :mad2:

#39 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:51 PM

For the most part I don't think anyone will know til they announce it unless you have an "In" with the Ducks. I play at there practice rink usually at least once a week and the answer has been the same for the last few weeks, until the EQ manager tells them they don't know when the sale will be. The store employees at the Honda Center seem pretty detached from the actual EQ sale and typically don't know much about it. Last year there was about a weeks notice.

#40 Brian

Brian

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Yeah the Team Store employees are pretty useless, I'd say.