Custom Warrior Stick Order: G3QRL / T4QRL

Custom Warrior Dolomite G3QRL F4QRL

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Data

Mr Data
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:16 PM

I've placed a custom Warrior stick order, and I want to know if anyone is interested in grabbing one or two sticks. I'm paying $309.99 CAD + tax per stick (not sure if shipping is included). I split the order into two different constructions (with a slight difference in the graphics for each construction), but the specs are the same otherwise:

Right Handed

Senior

60"

Construction: G3QRL (fused "pro Dolomite," SE16-style flex profile, new materials and lighter blade - not a retail QRL) and T4QRL (true one-piece mid-kick, new materials and lighter blade - not a retail QRL)

Shaft Shape: Square concave

Curve: W02 Lidstrom (Warrior Lie 5, similar to Lie 6 for other manufacturers)

Flex: 70 (senior)

Graphics: White Covert graphics with red accents, heel fade, no heel logo

Add Team Logo: Yes

Shaft Coating: Grip

Shaft Texture: Corner

Blade Coating: Sharkskin

#2 CAPS10

CAPS10

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:07 PM

Your LHS will likely inform you that Bauer is not offering any of the codes you listed outside of NHL orders.

...however, if they are able to get you G3... please pm me hahaha

#3 Mr Data

Mr Data

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

Your LHS will likely inform you that Bauer is not offering any of the codes you listed outside of NHL orders.

...however, if they are able to get you G3... please pm me hahaha

Hopefully that's not the case. If it is, then I might consider a Warrior or CCM order instead. I'll probably inquire tomorrow and ask them what can and can't be ordered.

#4 gillsley

gillsley

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:32 PM

Hopefully that's not the case. If it is, then I might consider a Warrior or CCM order instead. I'll probably inquire tomorrow and ask them what can and can't be ordered.

If you're putting in a ccm order I'd definitely be interested

#5 Mr Data

Mr Data

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

If you're putting in a ccm order I'd definitely be interested

EDIT: Saw your post, unfortunately our specs are too different.

#6 Mr Data

Mr Data

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:49 PM

UPDATE: CAPS10 (and several other people) were right, unfortunately. Bauer is only doing custom orders for people with a pro account open. Apparently the retail department is completely separate from the pro department, and retail stores don't have access to pro reps. Therefore, I'm going with my backup option: Warrior. If Warrior falls through as well (if they don't take the order or won't do G3LR), I'll probably go with CCM. The manager at my LHS is currently looking into Warrior, so I should have news soon.

#7 Evanblake

Evanblake
  • LocationTri cities, TN

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:33 PM

If you go ccm, let me know. True also does custom but has a 6 stick minumum

#8 Mr Data

Mr Data

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:26 PM

If you go ccm, let me know. True also does custom but has a 6 stick minumum

Will do!

#9 Mr Data

Mr Data

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

So I couldn't get Bauer G3, but it looks like I'll be able to get Warrior G3 lol. I've updated the original post to reflect the latest developments.

#10 Mr Data

Mr Data

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:43 PM

Okay, just finalized my specs with the Warrior rep. I'm splitting my order into two constructions, G3QRL and T4QRL (three of each). I'll probably be looking to sell 1-3 sticks from the order.

#11 Mr Data

Mr Data

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:12 PM

Three sticks from this order are for sale. Check it out: http://www.sports2k....ale-low-flexes/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Custom, Warrior, Dolomite, G3QRL, F4QRL