Photo

Boston Pro Stores?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:10 PM

Anyone know of good hockey stores in Boston that sell pro stock or even just good stores in general??

#2 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:49 AM

I always go to TSR when I'm the area, even tho it's a little ways outside the city

IG: Fooj Media

#3 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:54 AM

There's a Monkey Sports in Norwood that will sometimes have stuff.  Last time I went it was mostly sticks, though.  

Like Fooj said, TSR is probably your best bet in that general area.

#4 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:10 AM

TSR has seen better days for prostock inventory but its springtime so theres a chance some more stuff might be coming in. Pure Hockey in braintree has some sticks, mostly left handed, but again with it being the end of the season they might see some new inventory. Hockey Monkey is ok, not my favorite, more of a big box type store. There's some random pro shops like the one in the Hingham rink that has a bunch of pro stock sticks, have also seen some stuff at the pro shop in Foxboro. For non pro stock the Bauer store is cool to see if only for the set up and display they have. If you're coming through this way, hit me up and I'd be more than happy to help.

Oh and I forgot the Bruins pro shop at the garden, probably a good time to swing by and see if they have any inventory of sticks since the season is over.