Photo

Bauer Nexus Washington Capitals Blue Third Pants Kevin Shattenkirk/Jakub Vrana

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 aconard62

aconard62
  • LocationVIRGINIA, USA 🇺🇸

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:45 AM

Game worn Bauer Nexus Washington Capitals Blue Third Pants Kevin Shattenkirk and Jakub Vrana Size L/G although they seem to have very very little wear. I'll upload the pics of the Shattenkirks soon. I'm looking to just keep one of the pair of pants. Pants have no issues with them, and seem new. Please take into consideration shipping pants is not the cheapest thing to ship to someone by any means. Comes with COA from MeiGray. Any Questions or concerns feel free to email me!

$300 Shipped U.S.

$350 Shipped Canada

International shipping is available too!

Thank you!

34389654370_0c54bdd711_b.jpg

34643044551_197cb8d2bc_b.jpg

34734858786_e959001605_b.jpg

34734858606_fdf122d751_b.jpg

34643043311_c1922da0f8_b.jpg

#2 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:38 PM

topic cleaned.,

do not post unless you are interested in purchasing them.

If you want to state your opinion to the seller, use PM's.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#3 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:12 PM

awesome pants, are there poly inserts in the segmented kidney areas ?

#4 aconard62

aconard62

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

awesome pants, are there poly inserts in the segmented kidney areas ?

Thanks! They seem to have standard padding that would come in any Bauer Nexus Pant. And I'm not familiar with what that is exactly, but maybe you can teach me something new? I can always take more pics if need be and answer any other questions you have too.

#5 bluelinebully

bluelinebully
  • LocationMontco, PA

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:28 PM

Beauty pants, def interested if the Shattys become available. Haller at me.
Max steez.

I know a lot more than you about collecting bud, so save the shit

#6 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

Thanks! They seem to have standard padding that would come in any Bauer Nexus Pant. And I'm not familiar with what that is exactly, but maybe you can teach me something new? I can always take more pics if need be and answer any other questions you have too.

if the kidney area has the poly inserts , when you press the area it  will feel solid  & hard. also you should be able to see that the HD foam has a poly piece cut out & placed over the HD foam to the outside of pants. if it's just HD , it will feel softer. of any pant brand, Bauer leaves out the poly more than the others.

#7 aconard62

aconard62

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:46 PM

if the kidney area has the poly inserts , when you press the area it  will feel solid  & hard. also you should be able to see that the HD foam has a poly piece cut out & placed over the HD foam to the outside of pants. if it's just HD , it will feel softer. of any pant brand, Bauer leaves out the poly more than the others.

Where is the 'HD foam'? And these do not have any added hard plastic to the insides like I've seen on a pair of Pro Stock Nexus' I've bought in the past. That was more of like an added hip protection though I believe. Is that what you're talking about? lol Sorry, I hope I'm not being confusing at all. Just trying to find out exactly what is a poly insert still.

#8 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:52 PM

the hd foam is to the inside to cushion the body, if they have poly, it's to the outside.

#9 aconard62

aconard62

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:37 PM

the hd foam is to the inside to cushion the body, if they have poly, it's to the outside.

There isn't a link to where I can learn more about this is there, Blazer?

#10 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:47 PM

either they have it or not, it's very easy to tell. No problem

#11 aconard62

aconard62

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:32 AM

either they have it or not, it's very easy to tell. No problem

Looks like whatever the standard padding of any Nexus retail pant I've seen, but if you needed pics or more info I'd be glad to assist. Thanks!

#12 aconard62

aconard62

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

Beauty pants, def interested if the Shattys become available. Haller at me.

I added the Shattenkirks. They are the same price as the Vranas. Looking to just keep a pair for myself. Next time I would follow the admins instructions as people would prefer a DM instead of a post, but they're available as well. Like I said just looking to keep a pair for myself.

#13 bluelinebully

bluelinebully
  • LocationMontco, PA

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

do not post unless you are interested in purchasing them.

If you want to state your opinion to the seller, use PM's.

Next time I would follow the admins instructions as people would prefer a DM instead of a post, but they're available as well.

I posted a public comment because I was genuinely interested in buying the Shattenkirks.  What about that goes against what Dupes posted?  

Never made my opinion on your pricing public, might want to re-read those instructions you're quoting before you misconstrue and generalize any more.

Max steez.

#14 aconard62

aconard62

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:11 PM

The price isn't going to change. Sorry if you were hoping so, but it's not. You're a true scholar by your words and grammar. I don't know what to tell you anymore:)

#15 PittFan8

PittFan8
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:14 PM

That was aggressive lol

#16 aconard62

aconard62

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

lol

#17 bluelinebully

bluelinebully
  • LocationMontco, PA

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

LOL.  For anyone who's actually interested in buying these pants from this clown, save yourself $70.  From $385 to $300, now down to $230 in less than 3 days. 

VvYZhIfh.png

For context, this was before we even discussed price.  If you're interested in how he turned a serious buyer willing to pay more than what he immediately dropped his price to, PM me and you can read the entire convo - it's pretty amusing.  I could write a book with all the "advice" I got.

Max steez.

#18 Dresuke25

Dresuke25

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

Hold on there I've bought from Conard before and he is a true seller and tries to work with everyone.

Shipping pants costs a small fortune compared to gloves and shells... I think considering the rarity and the condition these prices are more than fair.

#19 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:14 AM

I added the Shattenkirks. They are the same price as the Vranas. Looking to just keep a pair for myself. Next time I would follow the admins instructions as people would prefer a DM instead of a post, but they're available as well. Like I said just looking to keep a pair for myself.

I dont see anything with his original comments showing interest in one of the pairs you have.

Now, let's stick to the topic of discussion.

All future comments non related will be deleted.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#20 aconard62

aconard62

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:20 AM

Thank you, Dresuke and Dupes.  Shattenkirks pending.