Photo

Step steel tuuk edge runners ( black )

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

Hey Guys, just got  my step steel edge runners & I notice they are a lot harder to snap into the holders, than the LS3'S. does anybody else have this problem & is there anything to aid this. they go in, but with a lot of effort. Thanks

#2 Wheelin89

Wheelin89

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:37 PM

Mine go in no problem

#3 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:25 AM

It depends if I do it by hand or put it in halfway an use my body wight to push down on the steel.

If I do it by hand then I press the trigger as much as I can then insert it in. It does require some force. But if I put it in halfway ish then I put the skate on the ground and push down on the skate then it's a lot easier. Just be careful if you're doing the second method.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#4 malcb33

malcb33

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:55 PM

I never had a problem with mine either, although I could imagine if the Tuuk's were brand new they could be a bit tight.

A rubber mallet and some heat is the best option if needed. A hair drier would probably be the safest option unless you are proficient in the art of the heat gun.

#5 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

I never had a problem with mine either, although I could imagine if the Tuuk's were brand new they could be a bit tight.

A rubber mallet and some heat is the best option if needed. A hair drier would probably be the safest option unless you are proficient in the art of the heat gun.

the tuuks are used about 10-12X, the LS3'S go in & out very easy.

#6 malcb33

malcb33

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:31 PM

LS steel seems a touch thinner and does go in easier but the holders do loosen up with use, so process becomes easier. The Step steel is thicker and harder to put in especially if the holders are fairly new.

Use the hairdryer to warm the slot up and a rubber mallet to get them to click in. There a good joke there for sure!

#7 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:21 AM

Thanks malcb33