Photo

If you were a pro player, what team would you want to be traded/drafted to?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

I would hate to be traded to Toronto...even though I live here. Too much pressure from the media/fans

Obviously Vancouver is #1, but more realistically I would love to play in San Jose or Florida...can't beat that weather. 

#2 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

TB or FLA, no tax!

Cali would definitely be in the mix.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#3 PittFan8

PittFan8
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:29 AM

^there's just no state income tax, that's all ;)

I'd have to say it would be pretty cool to be playing pro ice hockey in California

#4 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:34 AM

I feel like I'm driving in my car with my 9 year old son- he just asked me this yesterday.

#5 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:33 PM

I feel like I'm driving in my car with my 9 year old son- he just asked me this yesterday.

You said hartford right?

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#6 Jack the ripper

Jack the ripper
  • LocationBC

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:35 PM

I'd like to play in the K. Heard there is some exciting/interesting ways you get paid. I wish someone dropped off a brown paper bag filled with money for me.. but in all seriousness I think It would depend when I was deciding. If I were drafted I would love to be in Vancouver or Washington, but if I were my age now as a free agent I'd definitely want to go to a contender that's not absolutely decimated by the salary cap.

#7 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:05 AM

Florida and Cali would be amazing for the no-tax and amazing weather alone

#8 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

You said hartford right?

Of course!

#9 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:31 PM

I would hate to be traded to Toronto...even though I live here. Too much pressure from the media/fans

Obviously Vancouver is #1, but more realistically I would love to play in San Jose or Florida...can't beat that weather.

Would not want to play in Vancouver, weather sucks, don't u guys riot and stuff?

Ask the kids if they like playing in Toronto. I'd rather play in a place that cares about what you do instead of somewhere like Carolina or Florida where no body knows who you are let alone cares. Management has made Toronto a desirable place to go now. Plus if you're big in Toronto the amount of endorsement deals will be more easily attainable.

I'm guessing most people on here would want to play for their hometown as this is where your friends and family are.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#10 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:37 AM

For the weather: The Panthers

For hockey reasons only: Habs :D

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#11 asgoodasdead

asgoodasdead

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

NYR

#12 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:31 AM

100% Arizona without a doubt.

#13 TokenGoon

TokenGoon
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:03 AM

Rangers no doubt

#14 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:27 AM

Rangers no doubt

Actually NY would be pretty awesome. Great city (albeit a bit crazy) and the fans are crazy about hockey. 

#15 Jack the ripper

Jack the ripper
  • LocationBC

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:31 PM

Honestly any original 6 would be cool

#16 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:26 AM

Florida or Tampa Bay -- No income tax is HUGE

#17 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:33 PM

As much as it pains me to say, The Ducks organization would be my choice.  If youre with the big club youre in anaheim, so you could live in newport or laguna beach....if you get sent down youre in san diego.  

IG: Fooj Media

#18 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:19 PM

Canadian Teams !

#19 PittFan8

PittFan8
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:20 PM

Something in the middle like Chicago would be nice for travel

#20 flip12

flip12
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:36 AM

I'd like to play in the K. Heard there is some exciting/interesting ways you get paid. I wish someone dropped off a brown paper bag filled with money for me.. but in all seriousness I think It would depend when I was deciding. If I were drafted I would love to be in Vancouver or Washington, but if I were my age now as a free agent I'd definitely want to go to a contender that's not absolutely decimated by the salary cap.

Our local club had a guy who played in the MHL, which I guess is a step below the K. He said when the team stopped paying him he threatened to leave and take his case with some international arbitration organization. They said, 'good luck with your case. Hopefully you make it through airport security's drug trafficking checks on your way out of the country. It would be a shame for you to end up in prison here for a couple of years.'