Photo

Hello from Washington DC

Washington Capitals Capitals Caps Capitals pants

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CapsCentre74

CapsCentre74

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:21 AM

Hi, I am a native Washingtonian and huge Caps fan ever since their inaugural season in 1974. Grew up going to games at the old Caps Centre in Landover, MD. For the past five years or so I’ve been on a quest for authentic Caps gear which is how I stumbled upon this site… and I’m so glad I did! 

The one piece of equipment that seems to elude me is the Caps alternate pant in red or blue. Hopefully I’ll have better luck here.

As for me I’ve been playing hockey my whole life. Started off playing on an outdoor sheet just outside of DC (really short seasons due to moderate winter temps). I got to play much better hockey throughout high school in New England. Now I play sporadically though I’d like to join a league and play more consistently. 

I’m thrilled to be a part of this forum!

#2 Jack the ripper

Jack the ripper
  • LocationBC

Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:26 PM

Welcome! I'm sure you will come across the blues and reds on here at some point!

#3 CapsCentre74

CapsCentre74

Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

Thank you for the greeting! Yes, I'm sure I'll find what I'm looking for. I think I've come to the right place. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Washington Capitals, Capitals, Caps, Capitals pants