FS/FT: Bladetech LS Edge Runners 263

lightspeed edge LSEdge Bladetech runners blades Bauer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xstartxtodayx

xstartxtodayx
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:43 PM

I have a set of Bladetech Stainless Steel runners for Tuuk Lightspeed Edge holders for sale, size 263.  I bought these, had them sharpened (5/8"), and skated on them for warm ups before a game and then took them off because I didn't care for the way they felt.  They come in their original package, my loss is your gain.

Asking $80 USD shipped in the US, to Canada I will have to calculate shipping so figure a few extra dollars.

Info on the blades: https://www.bladetechhockey.ca/

These are the stainless steel version not the black coated ones.

I'm new-ish here but have been a MSH member for 10 years or so under the same name, also my ebay name is snowbrdr27 if you want more feedback.  Any questions or anything please feel free to msg me.

- Jon

#2 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:51 PM

Nice price! Welcome to 2k

#3 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:18 PM

was looking on their site for fun, it's crazy that they're pricing this even more then step steel

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#4 xstartxtodayx

xstartxtodayx

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:46 AM

Nice price! Welcome to 2k

Thank you :)

was looking on their site for fun, it's crazy that they're pricing this even more then step steel

yea they're up there.  I saw a review of blades and they were saying Step and Bladetech used the highest quality steel in their blades, that could have something to do with the price, also their whole flex in the blade seems simple but I'm sure took a little R&D to get just the right size/shape section to carve out to get the end result.  I liked the concept but after skating I quickly realized it only amplified the one complaint I had about my skates which was the smaller runner than I was used to (I had gone down a size in skates and now have a smaller blade, I prob could have just profiled these to get them to work but I went with a set of Step Blacksteel instead and the 10' radius felt perfect right away).

- Jon

#5 xstartxtodayx

xstartxtodayx

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:37 PM

Still have these available, open to any reasonable offer.

- Jon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lightspeed edge, LSEdge, Bladetech, runners, blades, Bauer