Photo

Hockey Jerseys starting from $5

hockey jerseys adult mens league beer league practice recreational heat press crest numbers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 althoma1

althoma1
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:34 AM

I have too many hockey jerseys around and I'm looking to clear some out.

Jerseys4
Album: Jerseys and Socks
6 images
0 comments

All prices are plus shipping from Toronto, Canada. Local meetup welcome and shipping will of course be combined on multiple items.

Yellow East End Saints 2XL Jersey. Kobe Brand. Heat Press Logo and number. Number 7 on the back. $5

Blue and White York Inline Jersey XL. F.R.G. Brand. Made in Canada. Heat Press logo and numbers. Number 41 on the back. $5

ASHL XL Blue, Red and White KOBE brand jersey. Heat Press logo and numbers. Like new condition. Number 8 on the back. $10

Green with white and black stripes. XL. KOBE. Made in Canada. Brand new, never worn, without tags. Blank without numbers or logo. $15

Toronto Aces GTHL practice Jersey. Red with grey accents. XL. GTHL Authentic wear. Some piling and runs, but no holes or tears. Sewn on crest. No numbers. $15

Also available:

- 2 Pairs of used Sky Blue Tron SK100 Dry Fit Hockey Socks. $5 per pair. A few small holes as pictured, but still very usable.

- 2 Pairs of brand new in the package Sky BlueTron SK100 Dry Fit/Dri Fit Hockey socks $10 each pair.

#2 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:53 AM

I have too many hockey jerseys around and I'm looking to clear some out.

All prices are plus shipping from Toronto, Canada. Local meetup welcome and shipping will of course be combined on multiple items.

Purple and White York Inline Jersey. XL. Force brand. Side vents. Heat Press logo and numbers. Number 77 on the back. $5

White XL KOBE Jersey with purple and grey stripes. Heat press logo. Number 73 on the back, however; the heat press has peeled off so you can only see the numbers faintly. $5

Silver and Blue York Inline Jersey. Medium. Heat Press Logo and Numbers. Split at the V in the collar. Number 77 on the Back. Force Brand. With side vents. $5

White with yellow and black stripes. XL. GLHA - Greater London Hockey Association Inc. Athletic Knit AK Brand. Heat Press Logo and Numbers. Number 7 on the back and sponsor name - Centennial Windows. $5

Grey Large ECIHA Inline Jersey. Kobe brand. Made in Canada. Heat Press logo and numbers. C on the front. 97 on the back.

Red XL Maska Brand Practice Jersey. Made in Canada. Blank with no logo or numbers. $5

Large Navy Jersey. Shooters on the front. Teamco sportswear. Made in Canada. Heat Press logo and numbers. Number 73 on the back and the shoulders. $5

XL Blue Jersey with yellow and white stripes (St. Louis Blues Colours). ASHL logo. Heat Press Logo and numbers. 10 on the back. $5

Blue and Black Converse All Star street/ball/floor hockey jersey. XL. These are form fitting and are meant to be worn with no upper body padding. One run and minor piling. $5

Red and Black Converse All Star street/ball/floor hockey jersey. XL. Form fitting and meant to be worn with no padding. $5

Orange ECIHA Jersey. Large. Kobe Brand. Made in Canada. Heat Press Logo and Numbers. Number 97 on the back. $5

Yellow East End Saints 2XL Jersey. Kobe Brand. Heat Press Logo and number. Number 7 on the back. $10

Yellow York Inline Jersey. XL. AK Athletic Knit Brand. Made in Canada. Heat Press logo and numbers. 97 on the back. $10

Blue and White York Inline Jersey XL. F.R.G. Brand. Made in Canada. Heat Press logo and numbers. Number 41 on the back. $10

Red GTA Inline Jersey XL. KOBE Brand. Made in Cambodia. Heat Press logo and numbers. Number 97 on the back. I have two of these - one has an A on the front and the other does not. $10 each

ASHL XL Blue, Red and White KOBE brand jersey. Heat Press logo and numbers. Like new condition. Number 8 on the back. $15

Green with white and black stripes. XL. KOBE. Made in Canada. Brand new, never worn, without tags. Blank without numbers or logo. $15

Toronto Aces GTHL practice Jersey. Red with grey accents. XL. GTHL Authentic wear. Some piling and runs, but no holes or tears. Sewn on crest. No numbers. $15

Also available:
- 2 Pairs of used Sky Blue Tron SK100 Dry Fit Hockey Socks. $5 per pair. A few small holes as pictured, but still very usable.
- 2 Pairs of brand new in the package Sky BlueTron SK100 Dry Fit/Dri Fit Hockey socks $10 each pair.

It may be a better idea to just head down to your local Value Village and drop these off there instead of wasting your time looking to get $5 for them. It will give you some good Karma, make you feel good for doing something good, and give someone that is down on their luck something warm to wear once the weather turns.

Besides that, nobody here is going to want any of these, this is a Pro Stock group, not a group that is going to want any of these garbage jerseys.

#3 althoma1

althoma1
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

You're obviously not interested and that's fine. If no one is then they'll just sit. I didn't break any of the rules posting the items. You may want to review one in particular: 

Market Place rules
- Do not post or comment if you are not interested to make a offer.

#4 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:28 AM

You're obviously not interested and that's fine. If no one is then they'll just sit. I didn't break any of the rules posting the items. You may want to review one in particular:

Market Place rules
- Do not post or comment if you are not interested to make a offer.

Ok, sorrry, but I was just sending along some friendly feedback. Selling something for $5 makes no sense when you have to add shipping to it, especially on your end.

Doing something good never hurt anybody either. Once a year we go through all our old clothes and stuff, including things like jerseys, and take them down to VV. $5 here or there isn't going to change your life, but those kind of jerseys would really do someone good that needs them.

#5 althoma1

althoma1
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:32 AM

I agree that a one off jersey for $5 is probably not going to work well for the buyer or seller unless they live in the same city. I know that they're not high end jerseys and they're priced accordingly. If someone happened to want a few or was also interested in other items I have for sale like helmets, gloves, bags ect. then it might make sense.

If there's no interest then I'm certainly willing to donate a bunch to VV or the Salvation Army. I did take a bunch of clothes and electronics to the Salvation army last week, but thought I'd post these a few places to see if there was any interest before taking some of them there as well. I'll give it a little time and if there is absolutely no interest then a good chunk of them will likely end up there (I'll probably keep a couple just for the times I'm asked to sub for teams that wear colours I don't have in higher end jerseys ect.). 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hockey, jerseys, adult, mens league, beer league, practice, recreational, heat press, crest, numbers