Photo

Fanelli hockey on imspamming

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 strosedefence34

strosedefence34

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:04 AM

I just picked up a stick from him.  The transaction was smooth.  He shipped out the stick the next day.  This is the second time I have bought from him and have had no issues.

#22 dlew308

dlew308
  • LocationPeople's Republic of SoKal

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:18 AM

https://www.cnbc.com...-used-gear.html

#23 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:36 PM

Was just about to post that. I'll call bullshit on that number everyday. He might sell $100,000. Net $100,000? No way. 

Anyone who has bought and sold stuff knows what the margins and demand are on it. Unless you literally get the stuff for free, you aren't going to be making a really good living off it. 

WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#24 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:32 PM

That's a nice video & he has cool stuff. But he's sent me wrong stuff , taken too long to ship & he he didn't respond to  print return label to send wrong stuff back. There are some Issue's there.

#25 WindyCity

WindyCity
  • LocationChicago

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:08 PM

Was just about to post that. I'll call bullshit on that number everyday. He might sell $100,000. Net $100,000? No way. 

Anyone who has bought and sold stuff knows what the margins and demand are on it. Unless you literally get the stuff for free, you aren't going to be making a really good living off it. 

Agreed.  Let's face it these are not appreciating assets that he buys and then sells.