No replies to this topic

#1 alaska19

alaska19

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:34 AM

10.5D NBH Supreme One90s

Skate: NikeBauer Supreme One90

Size: 10.5D

Condition: Retail condition: never worn, bake, used, etc

Price: $150 shipped. Shipping will most likely cost $25-$45, so I am only asking around $115-ish for the skates themselves. I live in Alaska so I have to sacrifice making some money if I want to sell gear that isn't light like a pair of gloves that can fit into a flat rate box. 

I am finally really motivated to sell the larger of the two pairs of NikeBauer (NBH) Supreme One90s. I already have a pair of 9.5 EEs that fit me much more realistically, since they're even a little big, and since I am moving I am no longer able to rationalize having two pairs of the same skates, no matter how much they were my favorite skates I ever wore growing up or not.

Story Behind the Skates:

The pair I am selling are size 10.5D and, like I stated prior, have never been worn. I bought them from a hole in the wall hockey shop up in Fairbanks, Alaska while my U18s were playing a series of games over the Christmas holidays last year. This shop ended up being a goldmine for classic gear whores because if you spent some time looking in the corners/top shelves/underneath racks/etc you would find the high-end/top-of-the-line leftovers from each year's line. My assistant coach found a Mission M1 stick and one of my players, with no way to know what a gem he had found, bought a pair of leather Eagle X70 gloves in UAF colors (which happened to be our team's colors). I'm explaining this to merely provide context because I know how rare it is to find and buy a pair of skates RETAIL that are a decade old, like One90s or Vapor XXXs; I couldn't believe it when I was there in the shop staring at them, so I can only imagine how it may seem to some who are stumbling across a post online claiming to be selling a pair of, what I bias-ly believe are, one of the best skates made. 

So I bought them in the box and since I wear size 8.5D-9D, you can trust me when I say the skates have remained unworn. I placed the black guards over the steel immediately after I bought them so the steel is perfect as well. 

If you need any more photos or have any questions for me feel free to shoot me a message or you can shoot me a text at (907) 795- 2151. Like I said, I am in the process of moving, so I have posted on Facebook, and, will be on, Ebay as well. 

NikeBauer One90s Paperwork

Price: $150 shipped. Shipping will most likely cost $25-$45, so I am only asking around $115-ish for the skates themselves. I live in Alaska so I have to sacrifice making some money if I want to sell gear that isn't light like a pair of gloves that can fit into a flat rate box. 

I am finally really motivated to sell the larger of the two pairs of NikeBauer (NBH) Supreme One90s. I already have a pair of 9.5 EEs that fit me much more realistically, since they're even a little big, and since I am moving I am no longer able to rationalize having two pairs of the same skates, no matter how much they were my favorite skates I ever wore growing up or not.

Story Behind the Skates:

The pair I am selling are size 10.5D and, like I stated prior, have never been worn. I bought them from a hole in the wall hockey shop up in Fairbanks, Alaska while my U18s were playing a series of games over the Christmas holidays last year. This shop ended up being a goldmine for classic gear whores because if you spent some time looking in the corners/top shelves/underneath racks/etc you would find the high-end/top-of-the-line leftovers from each year's line. My assistant coach found a Mission M1 stick and one of my players, with no way to know what a gem he had found, bought a pair of leather Eagle X70 gloves in UAF colors (which happened to be our team's colors). I'm explaining this to merely provide context because I know how rare it is to find and buy a pair of skates RETAIL that are a decade old, like One90s or Vapor XXXs; I couldn't believe it when I was there in the shop staring at them, so I can only imagine how it may seem to some who are stumbling across a post online claiming to be selling a pair of, what I bias-ly believe are, one of the best skates made. 

So I bought them in the box and since I wear size 8.5D-9D, you can trust me when I say the skates have remained unworn. I placed the black guards over the steel immediately after I bought them so the steel is perfect as well. 

If you need any more photos or have any questions for me feel free to shoot me a message or you can shoot me a text at (907) 795- 2151. Like I said, I am in the process of moving, so I have posted on Facebook, and, will be on, Ebay as well. 

NikeBauer One90s

Story Behind the Skates:

NikeBauer One90s

Story Behind the Skates:

NikeBauer One90s

Story Behind the Skates:

NikeBauer One90s

Story Behind the Skates: