Photo

Taller CCM blades

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 thedoob4

thedoob4

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:43 PM

Ordered a bundle of pro stock super tacks 2.0’s got them and they have very tall blades compared to the Ribcor line. After doing some googling I’ve discovered a lot of CCM sticks with taller blades towards the shaft. My question is, is this exclusive to the tacks line? I suppose it’s possible some guys have repainted sticks that are actually 2.0’s. Just curious.

#2 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:16 AM

Not exclusive to any one line. Just called a max height blade or some call it a paddle blade. Usually they're 3" tall which is the max. Real popular in AHL getting popular in NHL

#3 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:42 PM

Ordered a bundle of pro stock super tacks 2.0’s got them and they have very tall blades compared to the Ribcor line. After doing some googling I’ve discovered a lot of CCM sticks with taller blades towards the shaft. My question is, is this exclusive to the tacks line? I suppose it’s possible some guys have repainted sticks that are actually 2.0’s. Just curious.

Youre lucky you got those, great for batting down pucks and recieving bouncing passes

IG: Fooj Media

#4 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

I know Seth Jones has a super tacks 2.0 variant with the max height blade. Did you get the sticks from PSH?

Just like Fooj said, great for receiving bad passes.

#5 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:31 PM

I have a big blade in a Ribcore. Love it when I'm on D

#6 thedoob4

thedoob4

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

No, I got them through a buddy of mine. I don’t really care for the big blade(mental thing). I’m going to sell them shortly

#7 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:26 AM

What are the specs?

#8 - M

- M

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:13 AM

Hodgson had a thick blade as well.  I had one of his ONE95 pro stocks and stickhandling with that thing was super awkward.  Almost like using a toned down goalie blade.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.