Photo

Warrior franchise gloves vs. warrior franchise 2.0 gloves

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

What's the difference between the Warrior franchise gloves and the warrior franchise 2.0 gloves. I'm currently using flame Russian gloves which I love. If I could easily get another pair of flame gloves I would but not so easy.

Btw I was not a fan of the ax1 gloves or the alpha gloves. Way too tight

#2 puckhead24

puckhead24

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:54 PM

main difference is that the Franchise 2.0 has a "blooming cuff" where the extension is angled outwards for extended range of motion.

#3 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

main difference is that the Franchise 2.0 has a "blooming cuff" where the extension is angled outwards for extended range of motion.

Even then it's not angled out all that much. I had to send my "blooming cuff" Franchises to Pat's for a cuff change because of this.

Hockey is 90% style, 10% skill.™

#4 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:20 AM

What's the difference between the Warrior franchise gloves and the warrior franchise 2.0 gloves. I'm currently using flame Russian gloves which I love. If I could easily get another pair of flame gloves I would but not so easy.

Btw I was not a fan of the ax1 gloves or the alpha gloves. Way too tight

Steve, the biggest difference between the AX1/Dynasty/Alpha and the Franchise is going to be whether or not they're made in Canada.  The overseas Warriors tend to fit very snug.  If you picked up a pair of 14W Franchises that were made in Canada and not overseas, I'm pretty sure you'd be happy with the fit. 

You won't really find an appreciable difference between a Franchise and Franchise 2.0.  I've worn both and can't tell the difference.  There's some variations in the build that Pat at CPR, or even Ian here, could speak to.  But I doubt they'd be noticeable.

#5 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:15 AM

Steve, the biggest difference between the AX1/Dynasty/Alpha and the Franchise is going to be whether or not they're made in Canada.  The overseas Warriors tend to fit very snug.  If you picked up a pair of 14W Franchises that were made in Canada and not overseas, I'm pretty sure you'd be happy with the fit. 

You won't really find an appreciable difference between a Franchise and Franchise 2.0.  I've worn both and can't tell the difference.  There's some variations in the build that Pat at CPR, or even Ian here, could speak to.  But I doubt they'd be noticeable.

who's Ian, another Custom / repair guy ? whats his email , CPR is always so busy with pro stuff.

#6 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:31 AM

who's Ian, another Custom / repair guy ? whats his email , CPR is always so busy with pro stuff.

ibecks, he used to work at warrior before they shut down.

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/