8NqDEKl.jpg

1) Warrior Projekt (white version) elbow size senior small

GqeSAKV.jpg

2) Blademaster's stand alone type dresser, MPD-2001

#2 althoma1

althoma1
  • LocationToronto

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:23 PM

FYI - I used to use the white Projekt elbow pads and switched to the blue and grey versions. The blue and grey versions feel a little bulkier in the forearms when you try them on, but are just as mobile in practice. The blue and grey versions are also more protective when landing on your elbow. I went from medium white projekts to large blue and grey ones. So if you fit small white projekts then you would likely be a medium in the blue and grey versions.

Best of luck finding the white versions, but I would also recommend looking from medium grey and blue versions.

#3 Mimizk

Mimizk

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:46 PM

Hello althoma1,

Thank you for your recommendation!

The end of last year, I bought a pair of elbow pads. That was Hockey Tron's "Velocity". I heard as that elbow pads were copy item of blue/grey version Projekt elbow pads. That's small was fit for me. But I was not satisfied with it.

Although if I can get occasion to buy blue/grey version Projekt elbow pads, I will buy it. To see eBay, sometimes both version of Projekt elbow pads would be sold. But they are medium or large. I will bid on when I can find blue/grey version Projekt. Thank you.

#4 althoma1

althoma1
  • LocationToronto

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:38 PM

I have no experience with the TronX Velocity elbows, but I've seen the product page and it does look like they tried to copy the blue and grey Projekts. They definitely aren't exactly the same though; you can tell because there are a different amount of breaks in the bicep protector and the forearm guard.

I do know that I've worn a size large in every elbow pad, including the blue and grey Projekts, but had to go down to a medium in the white ones. So, in my experience, the white pads fit bigger than most elbow pads and the blue and grey ones are true to size. 

#5 Mimizk

Mimizk

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:46 PM

Yes, many person saying the same thing that white version Projekt elbow is larger than other elbow.

In my case, size small Warrior or Bauer, size medium CCM would fit well for me. So perhaps if I want white version Projket, its junior large will fit for me. Fortunately I could find a par of stock of that on Korean hockey shop on the internet. I've already purchase it.

Though there is a problem. Probably it will fit though, also probably its forearm protection is too short. I should extend it by myself...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warrior, Projekt, Blademaster, MPD-2001