Photo

How did you learn about Sports2k?

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#1 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

We're curious to know how you learned about Sports2k.
Tell us :y
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#2 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

I actually learned about sports2k from stalking Dupes, and seeing the address at the end of his posts on another board..I believe it was day 2 or 3 of Sports2k.com's existence?!! Great site Dupes! Thanks!

#3 chab27

chab27
  • LocationQuébec City

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

Can't remember exactly how but I'm a big googler so I probably came across a post on google or like Sabres said, came across the address in Dupes post on other walls.

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

Either searched for pro stock gear on google or like Sabres said, saw the address on another forum and came over

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 zbeast39

zbeast39

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

Somebody on the IW board mentioned it and I checked it out.

#6 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

I had always seen your awesome gloves on MSH then I stumbled upon sports2k in one of your ebay ads and decided to give it a go.

#7 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

I had always seen your awesome gloves on MSH then I stumbled upon sports2k in one of your ebay ads and decided to give it a go.

This is the how I came across the site as well. Definitely a great community on this forum. It's nice to see everyone keep an eye out for gear for one another and everything.

#8 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

Saw it mentionned on another forum, so I checked it out. Never went back :)

#9 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

I was searching for gear on Ebay and saw the link on one of Dupes items.
always looking for Sabres gear

#10 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

I think I found it through a PHEW or Hockey Gear Classifieds related sale. One of the members here purchased something from me, then informed me about the site so I checked it out. I want to say it was ucla shaun when he purchased some blackhawks franchises from me, but I could be wrong.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#11 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

I was lookin for flyers gear on google and the equipment sale post came up so I started readin everything and that's when the monster in me came out cause I only had one thing pro now I can't move in my basement lol
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#12 Wheelhouse9

Wheelhouse9

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:33 PM

I was looking for some new gear and google lead me to sports2k somehow lol

#13 Mikepell33

Mikepell33
  • LocationMilton, ON

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

I bought a Habs shell from Dupes on eBay. After seeing the link at the bottom of the ad a day hasn't gone by where I haven't been on this site. My bank account might disagree but this site and everyone on it are great!!

Thanks again Dupes

#14 Ash

Ash
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

- M kept name-dropping and sucked me into this accursed (read: expensive!) hobby.

#15 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

I was a long time MSH member and had dealt with Dupes in the past. I used to check out Sports2k long before what it is now. I'd go on there and check out some of the pics Dupes had posted on there. I remember most of it being in French, so it was a bit tough to navigate at first, but I figures it out.

#16 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

i had a bid on dupes elias easton's on ebay then he took them down and i was mad so i came here hahaha, now im addicted and on here everyday. i need to go to prostock rehab

#17 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

I was a long time MSH member and had dealt with Dupes in the past. I used to check out Sports2k long before what it is now. I'd go on there and check out some of the pics Dupes had posted on there. I remember most of it being in French, so it was a bit tough to navigate at first, but I figures it out.

That was hockey2k :censored:
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#18 pdub

pdub
  • LocationBrantford, Ontario

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

through kidcoyote! :headbang:

#19 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

I remember seeing something like that too a while back. I think you had a pair of Lidstrom Franchises in a gallery of gear and I emailed you asking if they were for sale.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#20 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:41 PM

Saw the link through one of Dupes' eBay ads! I'm now on here everyday!