Photo

Kids?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

So who has kids here? Any on the way? Boys? Girls? How old? Any of them playing hockey? Whatever info you feel like sharing if at all.

I suppose I should say human kids. Yes, I know how we feel about our pets, but humans are what I'm wondering about.

My wife and I are expecting our first in a couple weeks. A girl. Terrified and excited.

#2 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

Congrats on the soon to be baby wrbush31
We dont have kids yet, but Im expecting my wife will want 1-2 kids in the next 2-3 yrs.
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#3 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

As of now, no kids. I consider my dog my kiddo

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#4 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

hey, congrats on the little one coming! I have 2 boys, oldest is 2 and a half, youngest is ten months and neither of them sleep lol, but I have to admit I have never had better times than when I am with them.

it is the most challenging, time consuming events ever but man is it awesome lol

good luck and have a blast with her :)

#5 kaaayelll

kaaayelll

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

Congrats! It's awesome stuff. I have three - a soon-to-be-11 yr old boy, a 9 yr old girl, and a 6 yr old girl. My son plays travel hockey, and my two girls play rec as of now. olioli's comment above is right on. Enjoy!

#6 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

in the next three weeks our first born boy will be coming. Very excited, we have fully converted my hockey room into the baby room repainted, and everything.

Absolutely excited to have Maxime in my arms

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#7 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:42 AM

in the next three weeks our first born boy will be coming. Very excited, we have fully converted my hockey room into the baby room repainted, and everything.

That's awesome! What's the due date?

#8 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:20 AM

My Little one (Girl) just turned 1 in May, pretty wild experience but the most rewarding thing you will do in life

#9 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:27 AM

That's a sweet name btw lol

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#10 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

Three of them. Wife's first husband passed away and left her with 2 yr old girl and a 4 yr old boy. We met later when the kids were 11 and 13 and then got married. Then had one of our own. They are now 29, 27, and the youngest will be 13 in a week. She loves to go to public skates and also we hit nearly every home game for our USHL team. Even went up to Green Bay for the final game 5 in the series. The older two could care less about hockey, lol.

#11 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

A boy, Logan, who is almost 3, and a 8 month old baby girl, Mathilda. I took parental leave from work so I can stay home and look after baby girl while my wife goes back to work. Thought it would be a good life experience :) Both will be Hab fans and play hockey, that's for sure!

#12 auditory

auditory
  • Locationflorida

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

Congrats on the little one coming soon. I have a daughter that just turned 2 in April. Feelings you can never put into words.

#13 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:07 AM

Sorry could have sworn i replied but my work computer must have not allowed me to enter it.

That's awesome! What's the due date?

June 21st-25 they said yesterday, we're excited, i'm excited!

That's a sweet name btw lol

thanks man haha, it's an awesome name

#14 totalone

totalone

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:33 AM

I have a 10 year old son named Austin with my ex girlfriend the kid lives and breaths hockey. Hes always at the rink when not in school or doing home work. My now girlfriend and I want to have two in the future but are holding off until she done with college. I hope all my kids play hockey.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#15 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

June 21st-25 they said yesterday, we're excited, i'm excited!

Awesome, we're June 22nd. Every time I go to the rink now, I'm worried my phone's ringing in the locker room.

The race is on!

#16 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

I have a 13 yr old daughter, who started in ringette, and now blows me away on the ice!! Alex is amazing! Congrats to thinkingjack and other expectant fathers, and also to all with children...what a ride its been!

#17 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

Awesome, we're June 22nd. Every time I go to the rink now, I'm worried my phone's ringing in the locker room.

The race is on!

thats actually why i havent been playing hockey for the last two weeks, she hasn't been feeling well and friday we were in a car crash, so i'm not leaving to go have fun anytime soon now.

Thankfully shes good and the baby passed all his base tests and shes getting checked again today to make sure everything checks out. For me my shoulders and knees are painfully sore but thats not important.

Whats important is why that piece of trash who bragged that A. His license was suspended, B. He was trying to do 60 on a 35, C. Has been in and out of jail 8 times since jaunary for drugs gets a freebie from the cops. When he ran a red light and hit us as we pulled out of the bank.

#18 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

thats actually why i havent been playing hockey for the last two weeks, she hasn't been feeling well and friday we were in a car crash, so i'm not leaving to go have fun anytime soon now.

Thankfully shes good and the baby passed all his base tests and shes getting checked again today to make sure everything checks out. For me my shoulders and knees are painfully sore but thats not important.

Whats important is why that piece of trash who bragged that A. His license was suspended, B. He was trying to do 60 on a 35, C. Has been in and out of jail 8 times since jaunary for drugs gets a freebie from the cops. When he ran a red light and hit us as we pulled out of the bank.

Whoooooaaaaa.... what happened to him, or is happening to him after that? Can't imagine it's going to be pretty.

#19 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

Whoooooaaaaa.... what happened to him, or is happening to him after that? Can't imagine it's going to be pretty.

with the baby? he's good he passed his second set of tests today according to Whitney so i'm relieved. For anything to that guy...well karma isnt real so i dont know what will happen to him but if i see him around alone....i'll stop and say "hello"

#20 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:32 PM

He will get his. It always comes around

#3k gsdhead.gif