Photo

Warrior Covert QRL Gloves 15” Getzlaf pro stock

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jagrnaut

jagrnaut
  • LocationMeridian, ID

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:00 PM

Looking to get 140 plus 10 shipped. You can see the gloves in the link below as well as my selling track record. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://sidelineswap...1-gloves-senior

Brand new warrior covert QRL getzlaf gloves 15”. Only worn in the house trying a stick. Zero ice time or game play. Gloves feature flex cuff for slash protection and getzlaf had the pinky and index sewn together on each finger. I think the idea is that it engages different muscles in your forearm when you shoot. Awesome gloves. Thumb loops in tact and liners.

#2 jagrnaut

jagrnaut
  • LocationMeridian, ID

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:05 PM

Pinky and ring fingers are sewn together not index and pinky. Don’t hesitate to shoot me an offer.

#3 jagrnaut

jagrnaut
  • LocationMeridian, ID

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:38 PM

Wore them in one game, minor stick tape discoloration on left palm.  Price dropped to 115 plus 10 shipping for quick sell.  They are just a little too big for me.  They are pretty snug in the wrist and don't feel as big as say Warrior AX1 gloves would be in a 15".  Let me know if you have any questions or want to see pics of the palms.  Gloves are brand new minus one game usage.  909-327-7764

#4 jagrnaut

jagrnaut
  • LocationMeridian, ID

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:41 AM

Will take 100 plus 10 shipping...just looking to move these.  Paid 170 on pro stock hockey.  Amazing deal for gloves that were only worn in one game, basically brand new.  9.5 out of 10.

#5 jagrnaut

jagrnaut
  • LocationMeridian, ID

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:02 AM

SOLD