Photo

Custom CCM sticks

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Adam

Adam

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:20 PM

Figured this would be easier for people to find and ask questions. Sounds like Numan has already placed a couple orders so hopefully he can add in on certain questions

#2 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:25 PM

Adding what I know:

Full-customs have every option available:
- Shaft shape
- Shaft finish
- Flex ratings in increments of 5
- Flex profile
- Pattern (either retail or pro bank)
- Blade stiffness
- Name
- Graphics

$159 per min 6 (through Keith on here, runs a great shop with great customer service I highly recommend using him) EDIT: this was back in summer/fall of 2016, prices may have changed.
I asked another store how much it would be if I sent in a pattern to be cloned/modified (aka a curve that isn't already in CCM's vast database) and that shop quoted me $230 per min 6, which in my mind is actually a pretty good price. You're basically paying $420 for the mold and I've read that those things can cost thousands of dollars.

Custom everything.

#3 B.D.M

B.D.M

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:53 PM

I just wanted to ask,would it be possible to custom order with CCM 40 flex 50 inch height with P46 curve would you know.

#4 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

If i could send them one of my kovalchuk warrior blades i would def do customs but 230 per is a lot

#5 BureKovy

BureKovy

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:14 PM

Does this include reebok pro stock curves in the database?

#6 TokenGoon

TokenGoon
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:26 AM

Minimum for semi-customs?

#7 Adam

Adam

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:03 AM

Minimum for semi-customs?

#8 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:39 PM

Anyone interested in the new custom options please message me. I can't guarantee the price on "true" customs yet as I've been told in the past that a custom milled mold costs $2000+ so I find the $230 price per stick a little fishy. I will look into this and let everyone know when I know. 

#9 blueliner27

blueliner27

Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:18 AM

looking for ordering custom sticks

RH

Trigger 2 construction w/ Jetspeed graphic

W shaft shape

70 Flex

P28

Grip

XX-Stiff blade

#10 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

looking for ordering custom sticks

RH
Trigger 2 construction w/ Jetspeed graphic
W shaft shape
70 Flex
P28
Grip
XX-Stiff blade

Great. Why don’t you message one of the guys in this thread who said they can order them for you.

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#11 TokenGoon

TokenGoon
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:21 AM

Trying to decide between RBZ stage2 and ribcor 40k sticks, any input on those?

#12 WARRIOR17

WARRIOR17
  • LocationNJ

Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:05 PM

Hey guys, out of curiosity, who is the person(s) to contact on here about an order of custom CCM sticks?  Not on here all that much.  Thanks in advance!

#13 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:55 AM

I would say your LHS.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#14 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 28 October 2018 - 01:24 PM

Bumping this topic to ask if anyone has any information about that semi-custom program for sticks? I remember reading in another stick thread on here that there may be another custom option with a three stick minimum. Has anyone gone this route at all? I'm just wondering if you can clone a pro curve with it? I'm looking to have Jetspeeds done with a pro player's curve, but I wasn't sure if the new program could do that or if you had to go full custom. My LHS wasn't even sure how to order custom sticks period, so hopefully someone here has done it, or had some more info.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#15 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:34 PM

Bumping this topic to ask if anyone has any information about that semi-custom program for sticks? I remember reading in another stick thread on here that there may be another custom option with a three stick minimum. Has anyone gone this route at all? I'm just wondering if you can clone a pro curve with it? I'm looking to have Jetspeeds done with a pro player's curve, but I wasn't sure if the new program could do that or if you had to go full custom. My LHS wasn't even sure how to order custom sticks period, so hopefully someone here has done it, or had some more info.

From what I’m aware you can get a pro players curve but you wouldn’t be able to get jet speed son semi customs. Ribcores and tacks only. Would need to go full custom for jet speeds, I also believe 6 is the minimum for both

#16 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:56 PM

Screen Shot 2018 11 02 At 7.52.15 PM

The above sheet is what was available at the retail level this year. 

#17 tcraig1226

tcraig1226
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:20 PM

Ah, so if someone wants p90t looks like full customs would be the only option. Good to know.

#18 Mr Data

Mr Data
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:19 PM

How is this custom? No custom graphics, no real choice in flex profile, and no real pro stock patterns. Seems like a MyBauer type of system, although MyBauer doesn't have the 6 stick minimum, and it gives you more options. True's customs are pretty weak too in terms of choices, but at least you can easily and inexpensively get a custom pattern made. Doesn't seem like CCM's heart is in it.

#19 Adam

Adam

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:16 PM

Cant really blame them considering what a headache custom sticks are 95% of the time at the retail level.

Their pro custom program is overwhelmingly extensive though.

#20 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:46 PM

How is this custom? No custom graphics, no real choice in flex profile, and no real pro stock patterns. Seems like a MyBauer type of system, although MyBauer doesn't have the 6 stick minimum, and it gives you more options. True's customs are pretty weak too in terms of choices, but at least you can easily and inexpensively get a custom pattern made. Doesn't seem like CCM's heart is in it.

9 Flexes to choose from, 17 different curves, and 2 different shaft lengths sounds like a decent amount of options for your normal retail customer. Most members on this site aren't "normal" and require a few more choices which I understand. 

If you know the right person, play Div 1, or play in the NHL your custom options are endless. 

It takes too much time to make custom sticks to make it a true profitable aspect of the business hence why you don't see any manufacturer offering full custom options to the retail market.