Photo

Observation: SLS vs EB

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:10 PM

I don't know how many of you guys sell in multiple locations, but over the past couple weeks I started listing stuff on SLS to get some more exposure. I was apprehensive, but weirdly enough I've been selling WAY more on SLS than eBay. Anyone else noticing this? Is SLS becoming the new spot to buy/sell gear? For instance, I posted some gloves for sale, I have 7 views on eBay, and four people watching on SLS. A stick I posted has 11 views on eBay, and 5 watchers on SLS.

I just figured I'd throw this out there for anyone looking to unload some gear, might be another viable option since it appears it's gaining popularity. I have nothing to benefit from either/any site, just wanted to help anyone out who is having trouble offloading stuff.

#2 liveevil

liveevil

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

As mostly a buyer I find myself searching over on SLS way more than ebay and the forums. Prices are typically lower, shipping is reasonable and much easier to search. Dont have to deal with "you pay the fees or pay as friends" and having no protection or other haggling so its much easier