Please Help Watching Out for These Items On ebay

pro stock gloves

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 lewdremarks

lewdremarks
  • LocationNorth Carolina and Connecticut

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:40 AM

About six months ago my storage locker was broken into and all but one pair of my pro stock gloves were stolen.  The list of items is as follows to the best of my memory:

Datsyuk Wings 11K's

Kovalchuk NJD Warrior

Malkin Pens Home (old colorway) X60's

Ovechkin APX

Easton GX9500 Donzi's Black and White

Galchenyuk Montreal CCM U CL's

Plus others I can't remember off the top of my head.

If anyone out there could please help me keep an eye out on ebay or any other forum for selling that you can possibly think of to help me keep an eye out for these items being sold; I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!  

#2 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:53 AM

Damn, I'll keep a look out! Also check your local pawn shops or consignment shops or Craigslist. The thief might not want to spend the time getting full-value (assuming they even know the value of some of these pieces).

Custom everything.

#3 lewdremarks

lewdremarks

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:17 AM

With everything the ass clown who stole all of my gloves took from my storage locker (tools, furniture, computer equipment, etc...) I highly doubt that he knows what he got (there aren't a lot of hockey fans in SC).  I have kept an eye out on Craigslist and ebay, and I haven't seen anything yet.  The police looked into the pawn shops when the police report was taken, and nothing has come from it.  There is literally ONE hockey shop within a 100 mile radius of where this stuff was taken and my friend owns it, and knows all of the gloves, so he'd know they were stolen if this jerkoff tried to sell them to him.  My only guess is he is either keeping the stuff, or is waiting for enough time to pass to try to sell it in hopes that I won't see it on ebay or Craigslist.  

I appreciate any and all help watching out for these items from the bottom of my heart, as it took me a long time to assemble that glove collection, and obviously substantial dollars.

#4 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:30 AM

Will keep my eyes opened.

Can you post photos?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#5 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:17 AM

What a scuz-bucket. Good luck with your search.

#6 lewdremarks

lewdremarks

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:10 AM

I'll try to post some photos soon Dupes, however some of the items I don't have photos of like the Kovalchuk NJD Luxes. Some of the photos are up now in my collection, but I'll post them here as well so everyone can see them.  If I'm lucky Bakerboy may have photos of  the items I'm missing, as a lot of my stuff was procured from him such as the Kovalchuk Luxes.

#7 Jhui

Jhui

Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:39 AM

sadly theres so many of the kovy luxe, ovi apx and the malkin x60s out there, youd have a hard time catching someone on those gloves alone. itd have to be if said person listed them all at the same time or something...

#8 lewdremarks

lewdremarks

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:15 AM

Jhui you are correct, there are a ton of Kovy NJD Luxes, Malkin Pens Home X60's, and Ovie Caps X60's, and Datsyuk Wings' 10K's (sorry for giving some of the wrong models on the above, I hadn't gone through the pics in years, and did it to the best of my memory before looking at the pics.).  None of these gloves were ever used and most of them were in the OEM bags; hopefully the jerkoff that stole them will be stupid enough to list them all at once, as thieves in my experience aren't always the brightest.  If you could still keep an eye out for them; I'd greatly appreciate it! 

I'll have pics posted here later today.

#9 lewdremarks

lewdremarks

Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:08 PM

All of the pics I have of most of what was stolen is posted in my gallery for anyone to view. Sadly I don't have pics as mentioned of the Kovy NJD Luxes, or any of the pants that were taken which I didn't even mention above, because the gloves were more important to me.  

Again thank you all for helping me watch out for these items, I do greatly appreciate it!

#10 Goldberg21

Goldberg21
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:57 AM

That colorway of Ovie X60's are significantly more rare than the red based ones, I had one pair and the only other pair I've seen were in Russia so should be fairly easy to tell if any of them pop up, all of this is assuming that the thief knows anything about hockey gear/the price that most of those items are worth, good luck in your search I'll let you know if I see anything

#11 lewdremarks

lewdremarks

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:49 AM

Thanks Goldberg, and to anyone else who has responded to this thread or viewed it and didn't respond but will be helping me keep an eye out for these gloves!  I sincerely appreciate everyone's help!

#12 lewdremarks

lewdremarks

Posted 07 May 2021 - 10:51 AM

A guy going by the name HockeyStock123 tried selling my stolen Ovechkin X60 gloves. If anyone sees this person trying to sell Malkin X60’s, Datsyuk 9K if memory serves me, Kovalchuk NJD Luxe, Easton GX 9500’s white and black....I’d greatly appreciate the heads up!!!

#13 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 07 May 2021 - 01:36 PM

Was this seller on ebay?

#14 cgeartron

cgeartron

Posted 07 May 2021 - 08:32 PM

Seller was selling on sideline

instagram @ccmcrazylightking

Always looking for CCM CLs size 14!

Let me know what you have!

#15 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 07 May 2021 - 08:48 PM

Crazy. Hope you've been able to get some of these back over the last couple years

#16 lewdremarks

lewdremarks

Posted 08 May 2021 - 05:25 AM

I haven’t gotten a single pair back from all the gloves stolen, or all my tools that were also in my storage shed. Thank you everyone for keeping an eye out for all of these gloves for me so that the prick who smashed his truck into my storage shed and made off with all my belongings hasn’t been able to make any money selling them yet so far!!! I truly thank all of you!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pro stock gloves