My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#23 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

I'd post a picture if my wife would ever stay awake during games (she works mornings poor her)
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#24 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:15 AM

I'd post a picture if my wife would ever stay awake during games (she works mornings poor her)

Give her a 5 hour energy and tell her to snap a few!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#25 - M

- M

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:32 AM

Was going to rock my Canucks blue 4500 but I realized it was cracked the night before.

Posted Image

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#26 totalone

totalone

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

some nice flow going on. but the guy in the maroon helmet needs some help.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#27 - M

- M

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:16 AM

some nice flow going on. but the guy in the maroon helmet needs some help.

His gear was given to him from a friend who got injured and could no longer play. I guess it shows lol.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#28 totalone

totalone

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:18 AM

oh damn now I feel bad. I need to get a pic but my girlfriend works the nights I skate. I may need to see if someone else will take some pictures for me.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#29 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Last season...

Posted Image
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#30 steamers11

steamers11
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

Didn't realize you are a goalie Harv

#31 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

Didn't realize you are a goalie Harv

17 years.. :)

#32 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:26 PM

Do you play out too?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#33 uclahockey707

uclahockey707

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:27 PM

nice setup harv

#34 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:49 PM

Hey Boys......HARVS A GOOOOOOOOLIE!!! NICE!

And Bigcy76....Are you runnin yellow visor?? Nice touch, Hot shot!! :LOL:

#35 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

No one chirps you for that thing? haha :LOL:

#3k gsdhead.gif

#36 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

Being Asian I guess it makes sense, I see people the way they see me : YELLOW :LOL: , but I never had any probs about it, just " where did you get it ? It's nice ! " I also play with yellow laces and yellow tape and since my current stick is St-Louis's Warrior... yup, it's ALL yellow !!

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#37 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

Do you play out too?

Not as much as I'd like..

Goaltendening was like a job to me the last year or so. My groins and hips are ripped up beyond repair. My movement is suffering and can't play on a level that I'm used to. I don't know how some of these older NHLers do it. Wait, they have professional medical staffs everyday and every training tool available.

Now that I ''retired'' competitively, everyone wants me for their beer league team but not as a skater. Playing out is a new challenge for me but goaltendening is what I'm known for. They say ''never do your hobby as your day job.'' Well, goaltending was my day job and I don't want to do it as a hobby.

#38 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

Being Asian I guess it makes sense, I see people the way they see me : YELLOW :LOL: , but I never had any probs about it, just " where did you get it ? It's nice ! " I also play with yellow laces and yellow tape and since my current stick is St-Louis's Warrior... yup, it's ALL yellow !!

I guess it's ok then lol

#3k gsdhead.gif

#39 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

strong self racism going on in this thread

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#40 backhandtoedrag

backhandtoedrag

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

Attached File  goal.jpg   41.1KB   156 downloads - This was my goalie set up, played for about 8 months then went back to playing out.

Attached File  thunder.jpg   35.89KB   250 downloads - This is about 4 years ago

Attached File  moose2.jpg   33.45KB   182 downloads - Another one from about 4 years ago, this was our tourny team.