Photo

The Great Hockey Video Game Debate of 2018

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:54 PM

I'm just curious what everyone's favorite hockey game is. One of my buds wrote a post about his top hockey games ever and honestly... I had played 1.  I didn't get in to hockey until I was almost 30 so my hockey game knowledge is very limited. For some reason I loved mutant league hockey. It sucks that non franchise games aren't really around anymore. 

Nonetheless what's been your favorite hockey game?
If you want to check out the blog

#2 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:06 PM

I've been playing the EA ones every single year since I was a kid so I have to say that. I used to like Wayne Gretzky hockey on the N64 too, but I've always been more of a sim guy. About to go online for some EASHL with my best friend in a few mins actually haha

#3 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 20 July 2018 - 12:19 AM

I play EA NHL more nights than not with some buddies. Have a pretty decent crew. EASHL changed video games for me in my opinion, I like the coop aspect of it.

Dishmaster, XBOX? My Xbox name is the same as on here if you’re looking to get some more guys to play with.

#4 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 20 July 2018 - 02:39 AM

I play EA NHL more nights than not with some buddies. Have a pretty decent crew. EASHL changed video games for me in my opinion, I like the coop aspect of it.

Dishmaster, XBOX? My Xbox name is the same as on here if you’re looking to get some more guys to play with.

Awww man I'm PS4 lol too bad you can't cross play the platforms

#5 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:42 AM

Any PS4 users can HMU when the new game comes out! Only a couple more weeks...