Photo

CCM Custom Support Skate Insoles (Medium Arch)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BlueNux

BlueNux

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:53 PM

For sale is a medium arch CCM Custom Support Skate Insoles. I got an extra pair when I bought my current skates and have no need for them. Never been worn, baked, or used in anyway. Will ship with factory packaging and tags. Fits senior skates sizes 6-7.5.

Price is $40, which includes shipping to anywhere within the continental US. Retail is $50 before tax/shipping. You save at least 20%.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/bDJaMR4

Product Description:

The CCM Custom Support Insoles feature high-quality construction along with a great amount of research and engineering to provide one of the best performing and beneficial support insoles the hockey world has seen to date. With the option to choose between Low, Medium and High Arch support, these universal footbeds provide players with optimal positioning within any brand of hockey skate for superior speed, support, stability and power. CCM teamed up with Currex, an industry-leader in high-performance insoles, to design this customizeable hockey-specific footbed that provides top notch comfort, fit and performance.

As the game of hockey continues to evolve into a faster and faster game, player's feet are feeling much more stress and abuse than ever. The Custom Support Insoles rely on the Dynamic Arch Cradle (D.A.C.) that contours to the bottom of the foot in a way that evenly distributes stresses and weight. This strategic weight redistribution allows players to get the most absolute power out of each and every stride.

Two of the five layers that make up this insole are dedicated to keeping the feet dry and smelling fresh. The top layer is very breathable so that sweat diffuses into the middle layer of FreeFlex memory foam. This foam adapts in time for a personalized fit but also absorbs moisture and works to reduce nasty odors.