Photo

Graf G703 Skates / General sizing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 29 September 2018 - 10:39 PM

Have interest in this G703 model , are they as narrow as they say. Any thoughts or reviews. Thanks

#2 x-axis

x-axis
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 September 2018 - 08:51 AM

Yes, probably the most narrow retail boot I've come across. I used them for a while before I started buying custom skates. I still have a pair in new condition with Blackedge steel, I believe they are size 7.5

Old Buyer/Seller Feedback-http://www.sports2k....axis/?hl=x-axis

Want to buy:

Small Shells

Large Edge Practice Socks White with navy stripe 

Large Edge Practice Socks Burgundy with white stripe 

#3 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:18 AM

Thanks x-axis

#4 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:25 PM

I wear Ccm 2015 pro stock Jetspeeds & Bauer X800's , both size 7.5D  & fit is good . Looking for more comfort that the Graf's offer. Ordered the 703's 7.5 R ( same as D ). Feel way to small & don't feel after baking will work out. Been reading Graf's fit is 1/2 size smaller than Ccm / Bauer & to go 1 size smaller than shoe size. Any thought's , Have no Graf retailers near me to check them out. Thanks

#5 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:48 PM

depends if you get a pair with the old toe cap or the new toe cap.  I go up a full size if its the old cap, new cap is basically the same size as other companies for me.

IG: Fooj Media

#6 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:16 PM

Well say's these are the 2017 703's on the website ( united sports & cycle in Edmonton ) . Emailed Kelsey at Graf / Eagle / Vaughn & she said yes the rule of thumb is 1 size down from shoe size. Going with the 8R's. Free shipping to me , but have to eat it for 7.5's going back. That's understandable. Customer service at United Cycle has been super Cool about this.

#7 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:11 AM

Old toe cap has a seam down the center, new bigger fitting toe cap doesnt

IG: Fooj Media