Photo

Bauer Pro stock Pants

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 konglung

konglung

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:31 AM

Hi all! got a question about the weight and the size of bauer supreme pro stock 2-piece pants. 

I have a pair of CCM HP35 pants and I find them quite bulky and heavy. Just want to know if the weight is similar to that of the CCM pro stock. I'm looking for pants which have a baggy and loose fit without being too heavy. 

Spotted a older thread covering the fitting of such pants and I assume they run a bit larger than retail pants? I see many of the 6' NHLers usually rocking size M

http://www.sports2k....o-pant-fitment/

#2 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:13 AM

I've not worn the HP35s but I love the way the Supreme Pro 2-piece pants fit. They definitely are bulkier than their Nexus counterparts so you might not like those. As far as the sizing, I'm a small waist (30-31") but medium leg length and all I need to do is tighten down the waistband and the pants stay snug and end right at the top of the knee cap on my shins.

I don't know if I'd describe the fit as "baggy and loose" around the waist, and the legs are deceptively small meaning that even though they look wider than the Nexus, there's so much padding in them that they still feel decently snug around your thighs.

Custom everything.

#3 konglung

konglung

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:57 AM

I've not worn the HP35s but I love the way the Supreme Pro 2-piece pants fit. They definitely are bulkier than their Nexus counterparts so you might not like those. As far as the sizing, I'm a small waist (30-31") but medium leg length and all I need to do is tighten down the waistband and the pants stay snug and end right at the top of the knee cap on my shins.

I don't know if I'd describe the fit as "baggy and loose" around the waist, and the legs are deceptively small meaning that even though they look wider than the Nexus, there's so much padding in them that they still feel decently snug around your thighs.

What about the weight? Are they significantly heavier than the nexus pants? If it is similar to nexus then I don't mind it.

#4 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:17 AM

What about the weight? Are they significantly heavier than the nexus pants? If it is similar to nexus then I don't mind it.

Supreme Pros are heavier.  Nexus are lighter, HP45s are lighter than that IMO, and CLs are the lightest.

IG: Fooj Media

#5 konglung

konglung

Posted 06 October 2018 - 11:41 AM

Supreme Pros are heavier.  Nexus are lighter, HP45s are lighter than that IMO, and CLs are the lightest.

Judging from everyone's comment I believe the supreme pros should be similar to a pro 9k girdle? the CL is ridiculously light but the rear protection is lacking imo..maybe the nexus is really the middle ground that I'm looking for 

#6 TokenGoon

TokenGoon
  • LocationFinland

Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:27 AM

What Bauer shells goes with S190 Girdle?

#7 DSC

DSC

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:59 PM

What Bauer shells goes with S190 Girdle?

They make girdle shells specifically for it, but I've used Nexus shells just fine with mine as well. I typically go down a size when I use the Nexus shells though (girdle is size L, use a size M shell).