Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:47 AM
always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......
Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:33 PM
One league starts this weekend, schedule was released Monday. Not a huge deal since all the games are Saturday/Sunday nights so everyone generally knows the when games are. Other league I play in usually releases a week or two before the first game.
Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:00 PM
I think it really depends on the league, whether it is rink run or independent, etc.
Different ways I have gotten schedules at different rinks/leagues:
- Independent League, one long season with a Christmas/New Year break : schedule released week before play begins, but we have our schedule from October to May
- Independent League, two seasons (fall & spring) rink closes May-September: week to week schedule, teams are notified on Sunday when they will be playing that week
- Rink-Run League, three seasons (fall, winter, summer): schedule released two weeks before season starts, rink has option to move game if better (earlier) ice time becomes available
- Rink-Run League, three seasons (fall, winter, summer): each tier has designated game nights, schedule released week to week, but tier plays on designated evening
- Rink-Run League. three seasons (fall, winter, summer): schedule released days before play starts for that season, rink has option to move games to better (earlier) ice times if available
- Rink-Run League, three seasons (fall, winter, summer): schedule released close to beginning of the season for the first 1/4 of the season. Schedule comes out in 1/4 season chunks, typically a 2-3 day gap between when the chunk is released and the next game. (it is as bad as it sounds.)