Photo

What Insoles do you use?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 firefighter55

firefighter55
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:09 PM

Just curious what insoles guys are wearing, tried super feet years ago and developed Sesamoiditis in my ball of foot under my big toe. Since then it has healed and I have been using thin doctor scholls. They seem to work okay. Just picked up some Superfeet cushion. They feel better than than the old ones which felt like skating on concrete.
Looking for:
Blackhawks Hawks HGTK 14” Gloves

#2 Dasbeardo

Dasbeardo

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:19 AM

I use the stock insoles in my Ribcors and was using the stock in my Bauer Supremes. Both times I tried Superfeet and it felt like my arches were being murdered. I guess I like the flat nonexistent insoles that come standard.

#3 gosinger

gosinger
  • LocationAustria

Posted 18 January 2019 - 05:41 AM

Superfeet yellow in all of my Vapor, Mako and VH skates.

Fit is so nice compared to stock that I never even thought about baking the Speedplates 1.0 I still have in a box somewhere :)

#4 DTH29

DTH29
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 January 2019 - 08:38 AM

Tried Superfeet yellow and first gen Speedplates always end up going back to CCM mid.

#5 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 18 January 2019 - 08:57 AM

Superfeet Carbon Pro hockey FTW :y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#6 Cavs019

Cavs019

Posted 18 January 2019 - 10:52 AM

Graf Sidas Customs. They’re pricey but worth every penny if you can find a dealer with the machine. I got mine at Westside skate in NYC.

#7 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

Speed Plate 1.0

Tried the Superfeet carbon yellows but didn't really like them. But I do want a pair of Superfeet for my regular shoes.

Custom everything.

#8 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 18 January 2019 - 08:03 PM

Superfeet Carbon Pro hockey FTW :y

Only thing to use really. Majority of nhl and pro use them as well.

I hope anyone that uses the Bauer speedplates knows that it’s just a rivet cover. Those speedplates break easily too. Went through three pairs way back, had Bauer replace under warranty. Then I said Fuk it, super feet and never looked back.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#9 mziegler

mziegler
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 26 January 2019 - 09:12 PM

Curious about something... for super feet users, do u guys bake/mold ur skates with the superfeet in? or with the stock insoles and then make the change once they're molded? Im not talking about in the oven (I know the superfeet cant go in there) just about the molding process after. 

Wondering specifically with the one piece CCM boots if molding with superfeet in it negates the effect is has on the arch of your foot since the entire boot molds.

#10 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 27 January 2019 - 12:00 AM

Graf Sidas Customs. They’re pricey but worth every penny if you can find a dealer with the machine. I got mine at Westside skate in NYC.

Speed Plate 1.0

Tried the Superfeet carbon yellows but didn't really like them. But I do want a pair of Superfeet for my regular shoes.

Graf customs are something every player should consider if they're available locally, you can skate hours without any pains or cramps. Speed Plate 1.0 are a close second for me, interested to know what others think of the Speed Plate 2.0 though

HK #17

Feedback

#11 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:28 AM

Curious about something... for super feet users, do u guys bake/mold ur skates with the superfeet in? or with the stock insoles and then make the change once they're molded? Im not talking about in the oven (I know the superfeet cant go in there) just about the molding process after. 

I dont bake my skates, but if I did I would put the superfeet in them when they are warm.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#12 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:31 AM

100% yellow carbon superfeet. I’ve had the same issue with speedplates cracking like others, I haven’t even changed out my superfeet in 2 years lol. Just pop them out after every skate, they’re good as new

#13 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:59 AM

Wondering specifically with the one piece CCM boots if molding with superfeet in it negates the effect is has on the arch of your foot since the entire boot molds.

When I was working at PHL, if the customer wanted/had Superfeet, we would heat up the skates with no insole, then place the insole in the skate after they were heated up and before we tied the skates up. We were told by the Superfeet rep to never put them directly in the oven (for obvious reasons) but that they can be placed in the skate while it is warm for the mold.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#14 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:39 AM

When I was working at PHL, if the customer wanted/had Superfeet, we would heat up the skates with no insole, then place the insole in the skate after they were heated up and before we tied the skates up. We were told by the Superfeet rep to never put them directly in the oven (for obvious reasons) but that they can be placed in the skate while it is warm for the mold.

Exactly this ^^

I have the yellow Superfeet, and was given a pair of Speedplates. Ended up going back to the Superfeet, but I baked them each time I switched out the insole. Just the way described above.