#4 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 16 March 2019 - 05:17 PM

$100 shipped

#5 allsportstech

allsportstech

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:34 AM

Be very careful of this guy! He tried to get us to send him money $100 plus $20/$30 shipping on FB after we quoted messaging him here and his $100 shipped ad. Refused to send us a invoice via paypal and got rude and hot that we woudl not just send him money. 24 hours later he now has removed the item off of FB , we screen shot the messages log. BUYER BE WARE! Says he hasn't been on or comes to sport2k much anymore so thats why he did not message us here. 

#6 Moose

Moose

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:39 AM

1 post, member for a week vs. 2k+ posts and member since 2011.

Fight!

#7 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:42 PM

The scammer two posts up is a phony

#8 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:45 PM

Be very careful of this guy! He tried to get us to send him money $100 plus $20/$30 shipping on FB after we quoted messaging him here and his $100 shipped ad. Refused to send us a invoice via paypal and got rude and hot that we woudl not just send him money. 24 hours later he now has removed the item off of FB , we screen shot the messages log. BUYER BE WARE! Says he hasn't been on or comes to sport2k much anymore so thats why he did not message us here.

Listen you piece of shit my reputation on here is impeccable. You kn the other hand are a scam artist that should be banned. I haven't been around much but that doesnt change the fact that all my dealings in here have gone without a hitch, just look st mu feedback you fucking asshat. Sorry Dupes but enough already with this scammer

#9 allsportstech

allsportstech

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:50 AM

Listen you piece of shit my reputation on here is impeccable. You kn the other hand are a scam artist that should be banned. I haven't been around much but that doesnt change the fact that all my dealings in here have gone without a hitch, just look st mu feedback you fucking asshat. Sorry Dupes but enough already with this scammer

We screen shot everything you nobody loser. You wanna see the real deal? ask... your a NOBODY! In your message you state you don't come around here anymore then why are you here trying to defend yourself? Should I post screen shots? You also did NOT agree to your price you offered here and refused to send a invoice. So the ONLY scammer here is you!  I have gear that would make you cry you one elbow pad pantie..   and have my box filled with those wanting. Your a weak old man who looks like a bumb on your FB status.. go back and do your jerk off in the backwoods shed ... Im not getting banned from nothing nor will i post anything for your entertainment. 

#10 allsportstech

allsportstech

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:51 AM

Entertain me so I can post some pics ... little scam boy..