Close

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 03 June 2019 - 06:56 PM

Close

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#2 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:22 PM

I wish I could fly all over the country and skate with all of you.

I feel ya on this.

Hope you're doing better, bud.

#3 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:52 PM

get better dude, hope all goes well.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#4 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 23 June 2019 - 06:50 AM

Great to hear that Jake. Its one of the reasons I started this community :)

Hope everything is ok now.

If theres anything we can do, let us know.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#5 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 05 September 2020 - 08:53 PM

Thanks guys!

#6 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 30 October 2020 - 02:18 PM

New topic  :)

#7 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:25 PM

New topic  :usa:

#8 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 25 December 2020 - 12:15 PM

AZ Ice is good and well run ime. You also have Ice Den in Scottsdale and Oceanside. I go to Peoria. Sticktime, drop in, men's league, they have it at. I'm not super picky but the ice is good And well maintained. Can't tell you about open slots as I haven't been playing there lately.
Good luck and enjoy, hockey community in AZ is really open and friendly so just show up and ask around and you'll definitely find what you're looking for. Cost of living is pretty cheap too, definitely cheaper than Cali. Lot of folks come and never make it back to Cali, so be prepared lol

#9 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 26 December 2020 - 06:01 PM

AZ Ice is good and well run ime. You also have Ice Den in Scottsdale and Oceanside. I go to Peoria. Sticktime, drop in, men's league, they have it at. I'm not super picky but the ice is good And well maintained. Can't tell you about open slots as I haven't been playing there lately.
Good luck and enjoy, hockey community in AZ is really open and friendly so just show up and ask around and you'll definitely find what you're looking for. Cost of living is pretty cheap too, definitely cheaper than Cali. Lot of folks come and never make it back to Cali, so be prepared lol

Thanks for the tips! I can't leave my dogs, otherwise I would have been gone 6 months ago LOL. I have family in the area and plan to stay for a month or so, I just keep running into financial trouble and have to keep delaying the trip. I just want to get as much skating in as physically possible, pretty much every day if I can. I haven't touched the ice since March and haven't played in an organized game since 2019. 

#10 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 26 December 2020 - 08:47 PM

I hear ya, my sister lives in Cali and my brother in law is in the same boat. Hasn't laced em up since March. I've been trying to get him to come down a play here as well, but he's too busy at work trying to catch up with all the business he has lost through this whole thing. Enjoy AZ, great food, good hockey community. Shops here aren't great, but we have it a lot better than other areas, especially with the freedom and the covid cases being pretty moderate

#11 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 18 August 2021 - 03:21 PM

New topic. 

#12 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 18 August 2021 - 06:47 PM

I'll be in LA for a few days, so I'd like to get some skating in. I'm looking for stick and puck and was wondering which nearby rinks have good stick and puck times. I'd prefer morning/daytime sessions with few people on the ice. The quieter, the better. I don't mind paying double for back to back sessions since I really don't get the chance to skate much. The rinks up here in the Bay Area have zero stick and puck times and virtually no adult hockey period. I'll be staying right next to LAX airport, so I don't want to travel too far. Thanks in advance, SoCal S2Kers!

If you’re staying next to LAX, Toyota sports center is right there.

https://apps2.dashpl...D=2&seasonID=82

There are a bunch of other rinks but it all depends on how far you want to drive

#13 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 18 August 2021 - 07:05 PM

Awesome, thanks! I'd be willing to drive maybe 20 minutes-30 minutes depending on the time of day, knowing LA traffic. I'm trying to get as much ice time as possible during my down time, as most of the time I'll filming at LAX for my aviation YouTube channel. 

#14 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 18 August 2021 - 08:25 PM

Yeah, ain’t going to find anything that close; especially once you take traffic into consideration

But if you wanted, check out Lakewood (Long Beach), the Rinks (Anaheim), Picwic (Burbank), Pasadena, or valley ice