Photo

Have Bauer SE model sticks changed at all?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:22 PM

Out of curiosity have Bauer SE model sticks changed at all? I typically expect a CCM LK weight stick when it comes to Bauer SE model (1XSE or 1NSE etc). I have used pro stock 2NPRO and they’re my jam but I found a set and assumed I’d be getting the same except they arrived as 77 Flex 2NPROSE and they actually didn’t really feel any heavier, shoot stiffer. They feel like legit 77 flex sticks and not particularly heavier. The only thing I sort of noticed was a little more dampened/less responsive when using a weighted stick handling ball. Have they changed their formula at all?

#2 Cavs019

Cavs019

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:18 PM

Anecdotally, I had some Nexus 8000SEs last year that felt like heavy, unbalanced dogpoo (but I really liked the actual N8000).

More recently I used some 1X Lite SEs that felt awesome. Based on this I’d say the newer SEs are nicer and somewhere between the old SE and a regular model in terms of weight and quality but my dataset is pretty limited here.

#3 HSelect09

HSelect09

Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:05 PM

Anecdotally, I had some Nexus 8000SEs last year that felt like heavy, unbalanced dogpoo (but I really liked the actual N8000).

More recently I used some 1X Lite SEs that felt awesome. Based on this I’d say the newer SEs are nicer and somewhere between the old SE and a regular model in terms of weight and quality but my dataset is pretty limited here.

Correct - espacially vapor models seems to feel/play really closer to real High end construction