Photo

Custom CCM Stick Spec Question

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Niko42

Niko42

Posted 02 March 2020 - 03:05 PM

Hey everybody, I had a few questions before I put in a order for some custom CCM sticks.

I have the form for a custom order from 2019, I was wondering if there was an updated form for 2020.

I was also curious if anybody could provide a description of the different shaft geometries and textures, there wasn't much of an elaboration on the form and was slightly confusing. 

What is the difference between the P28 mid max and the P28 max blade?

Lastly, with a custom order, would it be possible to customize the colors on the stick graphics or add a team logo by chance?

Thank you for your time and help!

Always looking for Bauer NXG or MX3 gloves!

#2 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 02 March 2020 - 07:31 PM

All those shaft geometries and what not can be found in the Pro Stock Hockey Gear forum in the pinned thread called Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have. As for the max blade, that’s the height of the blade, it’s a little taller than your average retail height. I’m sure the difference between mid max and max is minimal, somewhere in the half inch area but I can’t confirm the exact measurement.

#3 Mr Data

Mr Data
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 16 March 2020 - 02:28 PM

Hey everybody, I had a few questions before I put in a order for some custom CCM sticks.

I have the form for a custom order from 2019, I was wondering if there was an updated form for 2020.

I was also curious if anybody could provide a description of the different shaft geometries and textures, there wasn't much of an elaboration on the form and was slightly confusing. 

Lastly, with a custom order, would it be possible to customize the colors on the stick graphics or add a team logo by chance?

Can you post the 2019 form?

#4 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 17 March 2020 - 06:17 PM

What geometries are offered on your form?

Good Idea; Whistling while you work.

Bad Idea; Whistling while you eat.

#5 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 03 April 2020 - 05:41 PM

zaidwdX.png

IxbVuIb.png

To answer your mid max question, Max is the maxmax, as tall as is allowed thru the whole blade.  Mid max is slightly shorter but still a constant height through out, yet not tall enough to distort the appearance of the curve while looking down at it.  Mid Max is similar to P29/p92 toe height

Est. 1899

#6 airmaxone95

airmaxone95
  • LocationOntario

Posted 15 April 2020 - 11:52 PM

wow didn't realize all the subtle differences in the similar geometry shapes. i have C and F shaft sticks and even though i know F is narrower and shorter, i cant really tell the difference

#7 Cavs019

Cavs019

Posted 16 April 2020 - 10:24 AM

Definitely a cool schematic. I’ve never seen the K shaft out in the wild - is that new? Reminds my of my beloved CNT Stealth handle.

#8 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 16 April 2020 - 10:55 AM

Definitely a cool schematic. I’ve never seen the K shaft out in the wild - is that new? Reminds my of my beloved CNT Stealth handle.

I have the K shaft on an AS2 Pro stick and it is really nice feel imo. Double concave walls, but the edges aren't as rounded as you'd expect. Really really nice feel. I'm hoping they introduce it as a retail option at some point.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#9 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 16 April 2020 - 05:01 PM

I have the K shaft on an AS2 Pro stick and it is really nice feel imo. Double concave walls, but the edges aren't as rounded as you'd expect. Really really nice feel. I'm hoping they introduce it as a retail option at some point.

If I had to guess, it might be a replacement/renaming of the old Tr shaft shape.

#10 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 16 April 2020 - 06:24 PM

If I had to guess, it might be a replacement/renaming of the old Tr shaft shape.

I'd say that is accurate for sure.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#11 Joron

Joron

Posted 05 January 2022 - 06:10 PM

Has anyone ever used the E shaped shaft? Since I started using the C it's been hard to go back to T

Thanks

#12 Cavs019

Cavs019

Posted 05 January 2022 - 07:10 PM

The E shaft is sweet. It’s more or less in between T and C. Had it on a Trigger 4 recently. I like rounded corners but the C feels like a lacrosse stick to me - so this was a nice middle ground.

#13 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 05 January 2022 - 07:26 PM

E is the Asymmetrical Taper Trigger as well, I believe. It's the same height as T, but wider than C and T, with identical corners to C shape

#14 Joron

Joron

Posted 06 January 2022 - 02:45 PM

Thanks guys!