• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 03 April 2020 - 05:51 PM

2K Clan,

Hope all is well.

We're starting up this profile to help answer some of your retail CCM questions and/or comments.  Obviously there are certain restrictions that we have to abide by pertaining to when we can release details on an unreleased product, but we'll do our best.  Please post here if you have any questions.

Hope you all are staying safe and have a good day.

Est. 1899

#2 Bruins243

Bruins243

Posted 03 April 2020 - 09:06 PM

Are you able to comment at on a Jetspeed girdle?

#3 x-axis

x-axis
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 April 2020 - 09:38 PM

Tim, is that you?

Old Buyer/Seller Feedback-http://www.sports2k....axis/?hl=x-axis

Want to buy:

Small Shells

Large Edge Practice Socks White with navy stripe 

Large Edge Practice Socks Burgundy with white stripe 

#4 Gongshow

Gongshow

Posted 04 April 2020 - 02:51 AM

Will you ever offer a online stick customizer like Bauer that features things similar to their pro custom option? Also can you get custom colors on a ccm stick?

#5 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 04 April 2020 - 08:27 AM

Welcome to sports2k CCM. :y

When will Step be available at retail on your skates?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#6 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 06 April 2020 - 05:40 PM

Are you able to comment at on a Jetspeed girdle?

cant say much, but its lighterweight and protection level compared to the tacks but obviously made with high end materials

Est. 1899

#7 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 06 April 2020 - 05:41 PM

Will you ever offer a online stick customizer like Bauer that features things similar to their pro custom option? Also can you get custom colors on a ccm stick?

No plans for that right now.  Not sure how well that program is doing for them financially, but there is always the option to order pro custon 6 packs from retailers willing to place the orders.

Est. 1899

#8 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 06 April 2020 - 05:42 PM

Welcome to sports2k CCM. :y

When will Step be available at retail on your skates?

Hey Dupes,

Step will be on custom later this year, the stock retail side is still being worked out

Est. 1899

#9 Chedz29

Chedz29

Posted 07 April 2020 - 03:10 PM

I know the AS1 skates are being clearanced now which indicates a release of the AS3 skates soon. I’m sure you can’t give us the release date?? But will the release be pushed back because of what’s going on in the world??

#10 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 07 April 2020 - 05:32 PM

I know the AS1 skates are being clearanced now which indicates a release of the AS3 skates soon. I’m sure you can’t give us the release date?? But will the release be pushed back because of what’s going on in the world??

No hard date but it will be this summer

Est. 1899

#11 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 07 April 2020 - 06:22 PM

Is there a plan to put the P90TM curve on the next line of Tacks and Ribcor sticks?

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#12 BureKovy

BureKovy

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:43 PM

Is there a plan to put the P90TM curve on the next line of Tacks and Ribcor sticks?

And Jetspeed.

And can you confirm that the p90TM is a Benn Pro Stock max height?

#13 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 09 April 2020 - 12:31 PM

And Jetspeed.

And can you confirm that the p90TM is a Benn Pro Stock max height?

Mid Max.  Max height distorts the look of the curve from the player's POV, mid max is still more full than any retail but not to the point where youre looking down at a slug.  Mid max is about P29/92 height all the way thru

Can not confirm....nor deny.

Est. 1899

#14 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:31 PM

Any plans to bring back the CCM Skills camps in the summer (maybe next year)? 

#15 BureKovy

BureKovy

Posted 09 April 2020 - 07:47 PM

Mid Max. Max height distorts the look of the curve from the player's POV, mid max is still more full than any retail but not to the point where youre looking down at a slug. Mid max is about P29/92 height all the way thru

It is Benn Pro though, correct? P92 with more toe?

#16 OldCY

OldCY
  • LocationNY

Posted 12 April 2020 - 01:03 PM

are the new Jetspeed gloves going to be released this year? 

#17 cgeartron

cgeartron

Posted 12 April 2020 - 03:37 PM

Is there any plans for having a custom glove program similar to eagle or warrior? I am a huge fan of the CCM CL's (almost 40 pairs deep now) and would love to be able to have one that is special and unique to me.

instagram @ccmcrazylightking

Always looking for CCM CLs size 14!

Let me know what you have!

#18 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 13 April 2020 - 11:30 AM

Any plans to bring back the CCM Skills camps in the summer (maybe next year)? 

Everything non product related is up in the air or on pause for right now.  That dept will probably come down with a determination once we have more clarity on this whole ordeal.

It is Benn Pro though, correct? P92 with more toe?

Yes, but if you want to get into the weeds compared to a p29/92, the lie is lower, the face opens up earlier and then you have the more toe, plus the mid max.  i believe the benn pro still has the smaller height around the heel area, not consistent height.

are the new Jetspeed gloves going to be released this year? 

Not for 2020, just the 4 roll this year

Is there any plans for having a custom glove program similar to eagle or warrior? I am a huge fan of the CCM CL's (almost 40 pairs deep now) and would love to be able to have one that is special and unique to me.

Unfortunately pro is going to be your best and only option to procure CL's. Sorry, i know it doesnt answer your custom question.

You can see the way the retail and even pro glove selections are trending(excluding the big CCM guys that get super custom specs) everything is going more streamlined and then to Marco for after market mods.

Est. 1899

#19 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 13 April 2020 - 06:38 PM

Will CCM ever offer the P71 (Malkin pro) at retail?

#20 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 14 April 2020 - 05:19 PM

Will CCM ever offer the P71 (Malkin pro) at retail?

No plans for a flat rocker closed toe pattern.  The modern shooting technique really requires the rockered toe so we're sticking with those types of patterns for now (P90TM, p29/92, p28). 

Est. 1899