Photo

CCM

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Cavs019

Cavs019

Posted 14 April 2020 - 06:08 PM

You should shave the toe on the P88 and keep everything else constant. It would result in a much more versatile pattern imo. I realize the P30 sort of did this but I’m not a fan of the super open toe.

The only option for a mild curve at retail now is also one with a flat toe rocker which sucks per your reasons above.

#22 Gongshow

Gongshow

Posted 14 April 2020 - 06:15 PM

Why don’t you allow custom colors on sticks?

#23 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:39 PM

CCM - the v08 is still one of the most worn helmets, at some point you guys need to bring it back in to production. It’s the best looking helmet there ever was

#24 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 15 April 2020 - 12:12 PM

You should shave the toe on the P88 and keep everything else constant. It would result in a much more versatile pattern imo. I realize the P30 sort of did this but I’m not a fan of the super open toe.

The only option for a mild curve at retail now is also one with a flat toe rocker which sucks per your reasons above.

For now, The demand for a stock p88 is still there.  A closed rockered pattern would be really nice, maybe down the road if the stick dept decides to go that route.

Why don’t you allow custom colors on sticks?

Theres a budget for everything, and decisions have to be made where to invest.  At retail there are some cool things coming down the pipe, maybe not in sticks but youll see.

CCM - the v08 is still one of the most worn helmets, at some point you guys need to bring it back in to production. It’s the best looking helmet there ever was

Agreed it is, but the reality of the situation is the retail target demo sees VN foam as a price point option and demands to see innovation and newer concepts when they look into a bucket.

Est. 1899

#25 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 16 April 2020 - 04:46 PM

Speaking of buckets... Tacks 910... When?

#26 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 17 April 2020 - 05:17 PM

Speaking of buckets... Tacks 910... When?

"in these unprecedented times" and in such a "fluid situation" all we can say is itll be out this summer.

Est. 1899

#27 Firebrand

Firebrand

Posted 18 April 2020 - 10:40 AM

As a long-time Bauer supporter, I just wanted to say I'm very impressed by the quality of CCM's retail gear especially compared to Bauer as of lately. The Jetspeed gloves are amazing and I'm actually glad they're not getting an update just yet. I'm also seriously considering giving the Jetspeed stick a chance to unseat the usual Vapors and Nexuses from my rotation, and I'm very interested to see what the Tacks 910 helmet and Jetspeed girdle bring to the table.

Maybe this is more of a complaint of your parent company Adidas as opposed to CCM, but I bought a few of the Adidas 3-Stripe Practice Jerseys (the one pictured below) and I absolutely love them. I wish I'd bought more of them when I could and I even had quite a few teammates ask where they could pick some up of their own. Why did these get axed so soon? Was the appeal too niche given the price? The somewhat similar CCM 6000 jerseys are nice, but they pale in comparison.

In any case, thanks and keep up the good work.

P.S. - I really miss the old CCM logo, rather than the slightly retooled version of the "Demonized" font they're using now.

7956138e22d9171a_small.jpeg

#28 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 18 April 2020 - 08:22 PM

These jerseys were discontinued?! They were on the market for less than six months!

Maybe this is more of a complaint of your parent company Adidas as opposed to CCM, but I bought a few of the Adidas 3-Stripe Practice Jerseys (the one pictured below) and I absolutely love them. I wish I'd bought more of them when I could and I even had quite a few teammates ask where they could pick some up of their own. Why did these get axed so soon? Was the appeal too niche given the price?

#29 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 20 April 2020 - 05:51 AM

Maybe this is more of a complaint of your parent company Adidas as opposed to CCM, but I bought a few of the Adidas 3-Stripe Practice Jerseys (the one pictured below) and I absolutely love them. I wish I'd bought more of them when I could and I even had quite a few teammates ask where they could pick some up of their own. Why did these get axed so soon? Was the appeal too niche given the price?

CCM isn't owned by Adidas anymore.

The 3 stripe jerseys are sill available as far as I know.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#30 Firebrand

Firebrand

Posted 20 April 2020 - 11:47 AM

CCM isn't owned by Adidas anymore.

The 3 stripe jerseys are sill available as far as I know.

Yeesh. Adidas dropped CCM back in 2017. How did I not know about that? My bad.

As for the jerseys, I checked all of the retailers who were carrying them, and I was told they would not be getting new shipments. Happy to be proven wrong on that one, though.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there for this thread. Carry on.

#31 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 29 April 2020 - 01:37 PM

Will the Jetspeed girdle have a cup pouch like the Warrior and TRUE girdles?

#32 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:51 AM

Will the Jetspeed girdle have a cup pouch like the Warrior and TRUE girdles?

No cup pouch. Same as the Tacks/9k.  Maybe in the future but not now

Est. 1899

#33 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:46 AM

Obviously things may have changed, but do you have a release date for the new Jetspeed protective line?

Also, with the Tacks line there is an ultra and an ultra pro option. Is this the case with the FT1 line, ie shins and elbows? Or is retail the same as pro?

#34 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:08 PM

RBZ line retail has always been the same as pro so I’m assuming it’s the same with the Jetspeed. CCM can correct me if I’m wrong.

#35 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:58 AM

Yeesh. Adidas dropped CCM back in 2017. How did I not know about that? My bad.

As for the jerseys, I checked all of the retailers who were carrying them, and I was told they would not be getting new shipments. Happy to be proven wrong on that one, though.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there for this thread. Carry on.

Place where i got mine still has some sizes/colors.

https://revupsports....ey-men-s-hockey

#36 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 22 May 2020 - 12:09 PM

Obviously things may have changed, but do you have a release date for the new Jetspeed protective line?

Also, with the Tacks line there is an ultra and an ultra pro option. Is this the case with the FT1 line, ie shins and elbows? Or is retail the same as pro?

RBZ line retail has always been the same as pro so I’m assuming it’s the same with the Jetspeed. CCM can correct me if I’m wrong.

New protective wont be till after 2020, with the exclusion of the Jetspeed womens protective launching this summer.

As KC said, the RBZ has been the standard pro jetspeed build for now, but if youre talking about like a Tacks Long EP, or 20K Long EP but in a new jetspeed line, well have to wait and see. The Pro Dept works quietly

Est. 1899

#37 konglung

konglung

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:10 AM

http://teamline.by/w...og-2020.pdf.pdf

New CCM 2020 catalog

#38 gosinger

gosinger
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 May 2020 - 07:48 AM

@CCMHockey: The catalog linked shows the JetSpeed girdle, but not the SuperTacks or the 7092 girdles. Can you outline the difference of the JetSpeed to those two?

It looks like a step-in (similar 7092) with more segmentation (similar ST) and a fixed spine protector (7092)?

#39 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 24 May 2020 - 09:41 AM

@CCMHockey: The catalog linked shows the JetSpeed girdle, but not the SuperTacks or the 7092 girdles. Can you outline the difference of the JetSpeed to those two?
It looks like a step-in (similar 7092) with more segmentation (similar ST) and a fixed spine protector (7092)?

That’s a European catalog, so the offerings may be very different from the North American market

Good Idea; Whistling while you work.

Bad Idea; Whistling while you eat.

#40 CCMHockey

CCMHockey
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:05 PM

So both tacks girdles have been discontinued, they were coming in a bit too heavy for what the girdle market was demanding.  The Jetspeed pulls a lot of high end features from the Super Tacks but weighs closer to a price point pant. 

Spine: Fixed with D3O

Hip: keep JDP caps but no D3O(D3O isnt the lightest foam so it saves a lot of weight excluding it from the hip)

Thigh straps: Vertical and width adjustability just like the 9k/Super Tacks 

Add 1" extension around the waist for increased length

Added segmentation around the back side

Est. 1899