Photo

The one that got away...

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 25 April 2020 - 02:45 PM

What piece or pieces for whatever reason ( too poor, got sniped, sold cuz you were broke, etc ) did you miss out on and today you'd love to have in your collection ?

For me :

-Savard WC mitts
-Ryder leather WC mitts ( that were here for the longest time )
-That pair of Ovi gloves that was on hockey monkey for dirt cheap

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#2 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 25 April 2020 - 03:01 PM

Nike Sweden shell.

EK65 Olympic gloves.

Saint John Sea Dogs set.

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#3 ntwusc

ntwusc
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 25 April 2020 - 04:16 PM

I really wish I hadn't sold my original pre-Vaughn Eagle customs:

LIcv6I4.png

#4 BigCy76

BigCy76

Posted 25 April 2020 - 08:59 PM

Saint John Sea Dogs set.

Was there something specific about your set ? I recall seeing a few set on SLS

Feedback

#5 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 26 April 2020 - 08:14 AM

I have phases when I sell gear if I dont wear it often enough. Bad idea.

This:

warrior_gloves_khl_radu.JPG

and this...

warrior_canadiens_vert.JPG

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#6 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 26 April 2020 - 08:45 AM

Kovy Team Russia:

gallery_1044_1354_50509.jpg

Kris Versteeg MIC Hawks AX1:

gallery_1044_1354_90576.jpg

#7 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 26 April 2020 - 09:40 AM

Dupes, I’m with you. I have sold a few items, that now I’m really kicking myself. My Hawks medium Nexus pants and Nexus gloves is what I can think of immediately. Really wish I had those back.

But the one I never had was medium Hawks 2009 Winter Classic pants. I saw a pair once, and never saw them ever again.

#8 Scdp99

Scdp99

Posted 26 April 2020 - 10:43 AM

I had a chance to buy habs centennial brown bauer xxxx gloves. I still regret to this day

#9 edo

edo

Posted 26 April 2020 - 11:28 AM

Versteeg - flames franchise with ax1 logo

Andrighetto qrl - sent them to pat and Ken for black gussets and palms and then sold them

Bauer 1S 13’ black union gloves - I got them and didn’t even try them out before selling them which I regret at least not going for a skate before dismissing them

#10 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 26 April 2020 - 11:31 AM

Sold all three pairs of my AK27 Pro retail gloves for next to nothing because money got tight... Been trying to find pairs for 5 years with no luck at all.

#11 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 26 April 2020 - 11:33 AM

because money got tight...

Ain't that the truth.  Explains 90% of my glove sell-offs.  First thing to go when we need some extra dough.  It's just easy money when you need it.

#12 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 26 April 2020 - 11:36 AM

I have phases when I sell gear if I dont wear it often enough. Bad idea.

This:

warrior_gloves_khl_radu.JPG

I regret selling those Radulov Franchise in the first place. I saw them resurface on eBay a while back and they were trashed. It broke my heart.

Ain't that the truth. Explains 90% of my glove sell-offs. First thing to go when we need some extra dough. It's just easy money when you need it.

Was just getting into the college/professional life transition and had student loans coming due with no real job prospects. Dumped them to *GuitarAwesome* and he was promptly banned here. Don't know if he ever got a new username here, if he still has any of them, and if he does if he'd sell them back. 🤣

#13 BigCy76

BigCy76

Posted 26 April 2020 - 11:42 AM

I regret selling those Radulov Franchise in the first place. I saw them resurface on eBay a while back and they were trashed. It broke my heart.

Was just getting into the college/professional life transition and had student loans coming due with no real job prospects. Dumped them to *GuitarAwesome* and he was promptly banned here. Don't know if he ever got a new username here, if he still has any of them, and if he does if he'd sell them back.

I'm pretty sure GA moved those a long time ago...

Feedback

#14 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 26 April 2020 - 11:46 AM

I'm pretty sure GA moved those a long time ago...

Not a big deal, would love to track down Montreal and Senators' colors in 14... But, like I said, been looking for 5 years with no real hits. 🤷🏻‍♂️

#15 BigCy76

BigCy76

Posted 26 April 2020 - 12:09 PM

Not a big deal, would love to track down Montreal and Senators' colors in 14... But, like I said, been looking for 5 years with no real hits. ‍♂

Here in Mtl, there was a out of business sale a few years back and they had at least 6 pairs of AK27 brand new, for cheap

Feedback

#16 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 26 April 2020 - 12:23 PM

Here in Mtl, there was a out of business sale a few years back and they had at least 6 pairs of AK27 brand new, for cheap

Well, if you see any floating around, you know where to find someone that will buy them  :D

#17 JBarrera

JBarrera
  • LocationWindsor, ON

Posted 26 April 2020 - 12:31 PM

The Ryan Jones Oilers AK27 gloves that was on eBay. When I first saw them posted I shoulda just pulled the trigger. I waited a week I think and as soon as I was ready to buy them, they were sold.....

#18 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 26 April 2020 - 12:34 PM

I had a chance to buy habs centennial brown bauer xxxx gloves. I still regret to this day

You can have mine for 1millon dollars

#19 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 26 April 2020 - 12:45 PM

You can have mine for 1millon dollars

Plus shipping.

#20 Firebrand

Firebrand

Posted 26 April 2020 - 02:38 PM

Found these on SS a year or so ago... but mere days too late. They had just been sold.

6681d8a2cb64c1c8_thumb.jpeg

They were the right colorway, the right size, and they even had stretch gussets. They were damn near perfect. To think that they sit on someone else's shelf unloved and unused? HEARTBREAKING

Also, I kinda wish I didn't give up my two pairs of Rene Bourque Supreme TotalOnes. Best gloves I ever owned.