Photo

Will Bauer be bringing back the Flylite (new version) or will it die?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:19 AM

Just curious as to the consensus on the flylight test. Popularity, durability etc. it’s been out a while but I’m curious as to whether or not it’ll be a one shot deal junk or if it’ll just be updated. Seems like marketing worked, they are the easiest stick to sell and typically most expensive to buy but that may not mean much.

#2 konglung

konglung

Posted 04 July 2020 - 07:38 AM

Honestly, I hope it doesnt come back. The elliptical taper makes it more low kick than the previous QRT and its not as easy to load. I kinda wish they bring back the intellisense Dual kickpoints on the next vapor.

The blade feels quite dead to me and the blade is ridiculously light in a bad way. Its definitely not as stiff as Ribcor and the SuperTacks. 

I have 1x, Apx 2 and APX and I will rank the flylite at the bottom of this list.

#3 Firebrand

Firebrand

Posted 05 July 2020 - 04:28 PM

Honestly, I hope it doesnt come back. The elliptical taper makes it more low kick than the previous QRT and its not as easy to load. I kinda wish they bring back the intellisense Dual kickpoints on the next vapor.

The blade feels quite dead to me and the blade is ridiculously light in a bad way. Its definitely not as stiff as Ribcor and the SuperTacks. 

I have 1x, Apx 2 and APX and I will rank the flylite at the bottom of this list.

I agree. As an off and off user of the Vapor stick series for years, the Flylite was easily my least favorite and I hope the elliptical taper dies a quick death. Personally, here's how I have them ranked:

1. APX2
2. APX
3. 1X
456. Being hit by a Greyhound bus
457. Flylite

#4 AARONSWORLD

AARONSWORLD

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:19 PM

5ea.jpg