Photo

Found lock it up.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Chow_hound

Chow_hound

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:35 PM

As the title states. Looking for good condition (no rips or tears or missing eyelets, broken zippers etc).

Needs to be a size 50 (32” waist) and fully black (Tackla logos can be colored)

Thanks all! No retail please!

#2 Chow_hound

Chow_hound

Posted 26 July 2020 - 04:32 PM

Potentially found lowers just waiting for member to reply back. Still looking for either uppers or the whole 2 piece pant. Thanks!

#3 STLPuck13

STLPuck13

Posted 28 July 2020 - 07:19 PM

https://www.ebay.com...J8AAOSwl4ZfILqh

Tackla tends to run small these might work for you.

#4 Chow_hound

Chow_hound

Posted 28 July 2020 - 08:18 PM

https://www.ebay.com...J8AAOSwl4ZfILqh

Tackla tends to run small these might work for you.

Appreciate the link but I definitely need a size 50 as I’ve been wearing these for a decade. Also looking for the 2 piece NHL Pro version. Thanks though! Keep em coming if we can find the right one!

#5 Chow_hound

Chow_hound

Posted 13 August 2020 - 10:55 PM

Still searching.

#6 Chow_hound

Chow_hound

Posted 06 September 2020 - 01:56 PM

September refresh. Will consider buying uppers and lowers individually if you have separate pieces.

#7 Junkyard Athletic

Junkyard Athletic
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 September 2020 - 07:17 PM

Well, they haven't made that pant in at least that long.  The link you used shows a retail pant, not a pro stock pant.

Have to remember that Vaughn was licensing the brand and what is what you saw in the NHL 12 or so years ago were VCS patterns that they had developed for years on end.

VCS then purchased Eagle and there was no need to retain the Tackla license.

I'm pretty sure the first Eagle pro pants from 2008/09ish were the same patterns.

#threadcloser

#8 Chow_hound

Chow_hound

Posted 06 September 2020 - 09:32 PM

Thanks. The link was from another member and I mentioned it was retail. You are correct those made in Canada Eagle Aero Pro pants are the same pattern. The Tackla NHL 5000 still pops up ever so often as new old stock more frequently than the eagle pants and I want to remove the manufacturer logos which is simple with Tackla and less so with the embroidered eagle.

#9 - M

- M

Posted 10 September 2020 - 07:18 PM

Can you squeeze into a 48?

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#10 Chow_hound

Chow_hound

Posted 11 September 2020 - 01:33 PM

Found. Lock it up