Photo

Jordan Schroeder Sticks (Assistance Please?)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:58 PM

I picked up three Schroeder CCM pro stocks back in early COVID, and now that I'm playing again, absolutely love these things. I would like to get more, OR something substantially similar. I just am unsure exactly what curve he uses, since it was listed as "no retail comparison" by PSH.

The code on the sticks is as follows:

M

T

E18358

V01

I know they are 70 flex, 4.5 lie, and what appears to be a heel curve. CCM Super Tacks 2.0 painted as Jetspeed FT1.

Strangely enough, the best sticks I ever used BEFORE these were also Schroeder's sticks... Bauer Nexus 1N painted as 1S, 72 flex, P14 curve. That Bauer code was 1778-19, 72, RB10JB. I loved those sticks. Sadly sold the last one since they weren't too durable.

If I cannot find something similar to these at PSH or otherwise, what would it cost to pick up say six custom sticks from either Bauer or CCM?

Thanks for the help.

#2 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 08 September 2020 - 02:32 PM

kind of sounds like a Kessel

Good Idea; Whistling while you work.

Bad Idea; Whistling while you eat.

#3 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 08 September 2020 - 02:55 PM

Funny you said that, because I saw several Kessel sticks on PSH (4.5 lie during search). I just wasn't sure how close curve was.

#4 findursol

findursol
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 08 September 2020 - 07:21 PM

I'm pretty sure somebody better w/ sticks than I could give you an idea of the curve/pattern with a shaft-down shot, or at least narrow it down some. If you buy a 6-pack of sticks via MyBauer in vapor/supreme/nexus, you're looking at $1800-2000 ish + tax unless you know somebody or there's still coupons going around. There might be a better option, but that's the only one I'm aware of if you want true custom from Bauer as a retail customer without buying 279 different twigs. With CCM, again, could be a better option I'm not aware of, but I believe you need to go through your local pro shop to put an order in. I tried to very recently & they told me it's going to be 3-4 months before they're even available to fulfill again because of COVID. 6 stick minimum vs 1. They're cheaper than Bauer, though, at like $250 vs $290-310. I believe Warrior is the same as CCM, need to go through a local shop.