Photo

NHL Draft including trades

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

If someone see some trades or just announce some great picks. Even just talk about the draft.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#2 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

Well the Draft hasn't even started and the Blue Jackets trade number 45th pick to the Flyers and a 4th round this year and a 4th round pick next year for Sergei Bobrovsky.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#3 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

Not a trade but tsn just posted on their site that Tim Tomas has waived his no trade clause. Could their be a trade for a goalie that isn't going to play next year? Lol :)

#4 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

you never know. It could be so the Bruins don't waist so much on salary cap. I can't believe hes sitting out a season I wish he would make up his mind about what hes doing. (I removed the douchebag cause it wasn't right word to use I also was thinking about leaving hockey for a little bit)
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#5 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

you never know. It could be so the Bruins don't waist so much on salary cap. I can't believe hes sitting out a season what a douchebag.

Question, has he for sure said he is going to sit out next year or is he still debating it?

Comment: If it is a for sure thing i don't think it's very cool to call him a douche bag for that? Everyone need time off sometimes. Wernt you just the guy that made a thread about quiting hockey? And numerous members talked about how they ,and suggested, you took a year off to re find your low for the game as they did? If you think taking time off for personal reasons makes you a "douche bag" then you're calling me and a lot of other people here a douche bag also.

And I'm not trying to get in your face or anything like that I just think its a little harsh to call him a douche bag for that

#6 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

its not what I ment numan it wasn't just about taking a season its cause hes still up in the air about playing or not then comes out with a statement that he waived his no trade clause. I have said I'm not taking anytime off from hockey I'm skating next week. I didn't try to disrespect anyone on here. Everyone here is amazing. If I offended anyone I'm sorry.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#7 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:56 PM

Ok man I wa also just wondering if he had of had not decided if he was gonna play or not, who knows maybe he will play depending on where he gets traded?

#8 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

It would be great to see him in a Flyers or Wild jersey
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#9 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

will Rick Nash find a new home?

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#10 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

I think hes going to Ottawa
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#11 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

jordan staal could be a name to watch tooI would love him in san jose, and only a 4mil cap hit next season??

My Feedback

#12 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:11 PM

it would be cool to see him a Sharks jersey.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#13 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

I was worried the Oilers weren't going to take Yakupov.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#14 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

the duck trade LUBOMIR VISNOVSKY to the Islanders for their second round draft pick in the 2013 draft
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#15 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

Stars Acquire Center Cody Eakin & 2012 Second-Rounder From Washington Capitals In Exchange For Mike Ribeiro
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#16 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

jordan staal to carolina! wow

My Feedback

#17 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:12 PM

Penguins trade Jordan Staal to Carolina for Carolina's 1st round pick, Brandon Sutter and Brian Dumoulin.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#18 totalone

totalone

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

I wounder if Filip Forsberg will go in the first round cause a lot of teams are scared cause he my stay in Sweden for a bit longer.
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#19 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

So sad to see Staal go. I can imagine what the brothers may together next season.

#20 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

yeah but that's once again, a solid trade by Shero, especially if the analysts are right and it opens up a spot for Parise.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......